Editorials
Replying to Rattan • Mar 13, 2021
Title Rattan
Replying to deleted comment
You are probably on the wrong drama page, this only has 10episodes out till date.
1 1
Replying to mangoapricot • Oct 5, 2020
Title With You Spoiler
I haven't seen the 4th yet, but totally agree with your opinion of the 3rd. The story itself is ridiculous. I…
Wished they didn't make those changes to the third story and instead showed their separate journeys, but wanted to point out that, as crazy as it might sound. Jinmai's character is based on a real life nurse (not doctor) and she did make her journey of 4d3n, both on bicycle and hitchhiking, to get back to Wuhan.
4 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 19, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
Did they really? Do you have links? This has been the subject of controversy and as much as I am enjoying this,…
Unfortunately I don’t, but I’ve seen sources on weibo state so
0 0
On In a Class of Her Own • Jul 26, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
They've bought the rights and this is a remake of the novel
7 2
Replying to Rin • Jun 20, 2020
Title The Bad Kids Spoiler
Just finished this but I can't list it as completed since the full episodes were released in advance. :( It's…
Pretty positive YL died. But it fits with the narrative of 'what would you choose to believe', so the fantasy 'fairytale' was a really nice tie up of the underlying theme
2 0
Replying to e • Oct 12, 2019
Title Standing in the Time
Strictly speaking, it's an adaptation of the source novel!
Yep
0 0
Replying to aireax_ • Oct 3, 2019
Title Standing in the Time
is this a remake of the Jimi ni Sugoi jdrama?
Strictly speaking, it's an adaptation of the source novel!
2 2
Replying to Merong • Jun 25, 2019
Title Detective Ke Chen
Could the time traveller who rated this show, please enlighten us: why does it deserve such a low rating?
Exactly what I was wondering. Especially when it seemed pretty highly rated by Chinese viewers
1 0
Replying to str0nglikeox • Mar 31, 2019
Title Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre
"As good as"? I would even dare to say better than. I don't think another version will beat this Guang Ming Ding…
Yang Xiao, hands down yes. For the rest of it, not by far
2 0
Replying to lilmrssunshine • Mar 31, 2019
Title The Brightest Star in the Sky
I believe it's their actual voice
actual voices
0 0
Replying to Dame • Dec 29, 2018
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Liu Mengtian as Sheng Minglan (Young) Bian Tianyang as Gu Tingye (Young)
Liu Chutian
0 0
