Editorials
Replying to 2hahahahaha • Apr 13, 2022
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
If anyone wants to read the novel here is the link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-guide-to-capturing-a-black-lotus/
Thank you so much!
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Apr 13, 2022
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
PLease give Lusi the main role and paired with ding Yu Xi...I love them together...and I love him too...
17 1
On Hu Tong • Apr 13, 2022
Title Hu Tong
I hope it airs soon>>>>>
7 0
Replying to ash • Apr 13, 2022
Title Hu Tong
Well Lusi is paired with Neo 🤷♀️🤗🤗.
yeah, exactly! me too
0 0
Replying to iambruni • Oct 29, 2021
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
for sure gonna be next year cause they just wrapped up
Oh okay, thank you!
0 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Anyone knows when will they start airing?
0 2
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
In this drama their makeup is the best! all of them look so beautiful and handsome. Chen Yi looks very handsome
5 1
On Memory of Encaustic Tile • Oct 22, 2021
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
I loved the cast here, it's just Yukee looked older, not like a high school girl...anyway I love her
2 0
Replying to CKT Resident • Oct 16, 2021
Person Xu Ruo Han
It's it just me or? Doesn't she resemble a little like Jennie from Black pink? It's her eyes!
omg! yes, first when I saw their poster, it first looked Jennie hugging the ML from behind, that's what got me into this drama!
0 0
On Wan Peng • Sep 30, 2021
Person Wan Peng
She sure is amazing
6 0
On Wu Qian Ying • Sep 30, 2021
Person Wu Qian Ying
She is cute! It's her first drama as main lead! Hope to see her in more dramas
2 0
On Dai Ya Qi • Sep 30, 2021
Person Dai Ya Qi
She is so pretty and cute!
3 0
On Wang Rui Xin • Sep 27, 2021
Person Wang Rui Xin
She is such a sweet girl!
2 0
On Wang Yue Yi • Sep 26, 2021
Person Wang Yue Yi
I really like her acting skills. Hope she can get more dramas
5 0
On Hu Tong • Sep 26, 2021
Title Hu Tong
my most anticipated drama of the year...
3 0
sephali • Sep 26, 2021
Photo Photo
Lusi
1 0
On Who Rules the World • Sep 26, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
Patiently waiting for this drama...
13 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Sep 26, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
I guess they wanted her to do a comedy drama and she accepted. As comedy drama, it does not disappoint, but would…
Yes, she is doing another drama called Ruling the world, you will see her in different role.
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Sep 26, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
Plot is okay, drama not very serious, mostly comedy and parody, so you can just like it or not)) I personally…
You can watch The Long Ballad. You will get what you are looking for and you will enjoy this as well.
0 0
On Xi Xue • Sep 23, 2021
Person Xi Xue
She is so beautiful, but couldn't find any pic with her beautiful hair
0 0
