Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 5, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Asia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: April 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2018
Replying to 7571489 • May 12, 2021
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCI-ipC1dPOtqZWPbPXnIU1Q/videos
i already found it but thanks anyway hehehe
1 0
Replying to Lost boy • Mar 2, 2021
Person Madina Memet
is it her real voice or dubbing?
Idk why did i asked that question hdhshshshss but thanks ?
0 0
On Love Revolution • Feb 25, 2021
Can anybody tell me why mc sometime act like cold and tough person but in other video ads from qiyi he suddenly become so spoiled and childish? I dont know what is his real personality hshshshshs btw you can spoil me a bit but dont forget to turn on the spoiler alert
0 0
Replying to SalmaAyman • Feb 21, 2021
Title Still 17
I didnt get the meaning XD
Oh damnn hshshhsshs did you understand now? Or not? Hahahahaha
0 0
Replying to midnight_blue • Jan 24, 2021
Person YU
To me he looks more like Matsumoto Jun :)
OMG YESSSSSSSSSS
1 0
Replying to Almalexia • Jan 5, 2021
Title Color Rush
There is no translate version :(
wait! so you mean they have novel in korean?????
0 1
Replying to Lolo1117 • Dec 29, 2020
Title Still 17
When I first read your comment, I was really confused...Now that I've watched the drama I burst out laughing xD
im glad you understand now! XD
0 0
On Mr. Queen • Dec 27, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
omg i dont know if you guys but i always waiting for Queen and Court Lady Choi interaction cause its so funny af! HASHDASHDASHDSHDSAHDAS
7 1
On Na In Woo • Dec 26, 2020
Person Na In Woo
he look a little bit resemble gong myung somehow
9 0
Replying to funnypeopleswim • Dec 25, 2020
Title True Beauty
I don't know anything about the webtoon but I would be happy if Lim Joo Gyung could see her own beauty and gain…
i wish to see this too <3 it would be so better!
1 0
On True Beauty • Dec 23, 2020
Title True Beauty
as the story progress from time to time, i guess the series are bearable to watch rather than stop at the first episode
2 0
On Itagaki Rihito • Dec 23, 2020
i thought he was a girl in kamen rider zi o!!!! what a shocking truth! hsjdahsdskjdasdkjasdhasd he's prettier than me!
2 0
On Manner of Death • Dec 23, 2020
where did you guys watch the new ep? manner of death in wetv are not legal in our region and im sad....
0 2