Hey so, i usually dropped BL series from gmm cuz I cant stand their acting, i have low expectation while watchig the series with my friend. Most of the time, the actor are very stiffed and awkward on screen. When i see YothaGun character in ep 3, its a bit awkward here and there especially in ep 9 (they are goofy af lmao), but oh boy— the ending of ep 9 really caught me off guard! Their chemistry getting more and more good each ep! Im eating ts up! Santa really good at playing as Gun cheerful character that doesnt come off as annoying. He knew when to act serious and hes not that naive as well. While Perth really good at playing not only as a cold character here but it adds more layer and depth to it. Hes not only have that stern look, he also tryna make a good impression in front of his senior, Arm. Which is hes not portraying as 2 dimensional character. He tries to smile and be nice even though hes very introvert and doesnt like to associate with others.
Ngl, the reason I’m here is because of Santa. You don’t know how excited I was when I found out he would be Gun in this series. I read the novel before and finally finished it. The book tends to exaggerate each character, which I’m fine with. I swear, I really love Santa! I’m just hoping that in the next few episodes, the director tones down the overly cutesy aspects of his character. I get that he’s still new, and I understand that. I just hope this is only in the beginning stages of them pushing him to be extra cute. Praying it gets better for him!
I just can’t forgive the director for not executing or utilizing the actors properly! He should at least discuss with the scriptwriter about making a few changes to suit the TV series better. I can’t stand seeing my favorite character get slandered everywhere 🫠. Same goes with other cast, most of them trying their best! FB doing good job in peaceful property. Perth, he also trying his best build his chemistry with Santa which is hard cuz everything needs to move faster for the series to release.
(P.S.: I was also hoping the editor could cut back on the annoying sound effects when the background goes quiet. Not every moment needs an SFX!)
I just can’t forgive the director for not executing or utilizing the actors properly! He should at least discuss with the scriptwriter about making a few changes to suit the TV series better. I can’t stand seeing my favorite character get slandered everywhere 🫠. Same goes with other cast, most of them trying their best! FB doing good job in peaceful property. Perth, he also trying his best build his chemistry with Santa which is hard cuz everything needs to move faster for the series to release.
(P.S.: I was also hoping the editor could cut back on the annoying sound effects when the background goes quiet. Not every moment needs an SFX!)