Celebrity
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This author has the tendency to write ‘perfect man’.
I will binge watch them rn, and I'll drown myself further in sweetness. Thank you so much 😍✨
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This author has the tendency to write ‘perfect man’.
Can you recommend some of his works if they are available in eng. Like tbh I won't hate indulging in this dream for a lil while longer.
0 2
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
If unicorn was a real human being, it would be Lin Yiyang. This being is the manifestation of fictional men, and my poor heart is suffering. 😭😭😭😭
6 4
On Symphony's Romance • Jun 28, 2020
Title Symphony's Romance
Can someone tell where can I find the osts for this drama
0 1