Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Algiers
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2018

Friends

Replying to My Name Is Amy • Apr 25, 2022
Title Curtain Call
HJW is offered Yejin's role though, Yejin declined it. I hope HJW will take it, i miss her a lot.
Yes, I saw the news earlier, will be tuning in, I miss her on my screen ^^
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Apr 23, 2022
Title Curtain Call
this gonna be great, HJW, SYJ, and YYJ, my god they put three goddess of actresses... and story seemed emotional…
HJW is offered Yejin's role though, Yejin declined it. I hope HJW will take it, i miss her a lot.
0 2
Replying to gatalito • Mar 17, 2022
Children should not be used as patches for broken marriages. If you have already fill for a divorce it means that…
Nobody knows the particulars in a relationship except the involved parties, even their friends and families don't know the details sometimes, let alone
strangers living thousands of miles away. Just wish them the best and move on :))
11 3