News
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 25, 2018
Article WATCH it or DROP it: Secret
Ahhhh when is a person mature? Is a very philosophical question and i disagree with statements that say young…
I clearly stated it's NOT a must watch. And it's very obvious my previous comment cannot practically represent each and EVERY mature person. I ought to mean if you are in your late twenties or older, chances are there you would like this drama ..not that you are bound to like it.
0 0
Badass Bunny • Sep 25, 2018
Article WATCH it or DROP it: Secret
If you are a teenager or in your early twenties..you wouldn't enjoy this drama. A mature mind is needed to enjoy this drama. After all those cheesy ..cutsie Asian dramas..this was a fresh watch. Ji Sung is one fine actor. Not that it's a must watch..but I'm glad that I watched it.
0 0
On Shin Seung Ho • Sep 24, 2018
Person Shin Seung Ho
He needs mainstream drama now. His acting is top notch.
3 0
Replying to Shonali • Sep 23, 2018
Title My Secret Terrius
Who is this 1 intelligent soul who has rated this drama here..even before watching ????????? And why did he/she…
*deduct
0 0
On My Secret Terrius • Sep 23, 2018
Title My Secret Terrius
Who is this 1 intelligent soul who has rated this drama here..even before watching ????????? And why did he/she deducted 0.5 points ??
9 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Sep 21, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
Child actress Ryu Han Bi (from Come and hug me) is the female version of D.O. ;)
3 0
On Doh Kyung Soo • Sep 17, 2018
Person Doh Kyung Soo
Actress Ryu Han Bi (from Come and Hug me) is definitely D.O's female version.
1 0
On Ryu Han Bi • Sep 17, 2018
Person Ryu Han Bi
She's the female version of EXO DO .
3 0
Replying to Shonali • Sep 13, 2018
Article Top 8 Siblings Categories of K-Dramaland
The most funny pair of siblings I've ever watched are Lee Jong Suk and Krystal in "Hugh kick: Revenge of the short…
*High
1 0
ManishaSingh • Sep 13, 2018
Article Top 8 Siblings Categories of K-Dramaland
The most funny pair of siblings I've ever watched are Lee Jong Suk and Krystal in "Hugh kick: Revenge of the short legged" . I also loved the 3 siblings in Reply 1988. Reply 1988 was a complete package that evoked so many emotions. I was completely in awe of the retro vibe the drama had.
1 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Sep 7, 2018
Title A Korean Odyssey
Except the last few episodes..this drama was lit. And probably has the best Osts of 2018.
6 0
Replying to alexy • Aug 25, 2018
Title Still 17
Is this like a comedy or like a really tragic drama??
It's a light hearted beautiful drama. There was a tragedy in the past ..but actually it wasn't a tragedy. I don't intend to give in any spoilers. You must watch it ..you won't regret it.
2 0
On Reply 1988 • Aug 25, 2018
Title Reply 1988
This was such a joyride of emotions. An absolute masterpiece. So close to my heart. The music.. the ambience.. perfect !
3 0
