News
On Playboyy • Dec 7, 2023
Title Playboyy
I do not understand what is happening in this show.
3 0
On Absolute Zero • Nov 29, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
This show is so good. The acting is good, but the story heart wrenching! I have not cried this much since Until We Meet Again... EVERY EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 0
Replying to loubug1012 • Nov 25, 2023
Title Playboyy
Welcome to the Chaos Train. Free therapy and beverages are available. Try to take deep calming breaths whilst…
I sort of cannot wait until next week. LOL!! I just cannot with this show. LOL!!!! I thought "only friends" was car wreck, this is a pile up! LOL!!!!!!!
0 1
On Playboyy • Nov 24, 2023
Title Playboyy
I have no idea what I just watched. LOL!
14 3
On Playboyy • Nov 18, 2023
Title Playboyy
I have no idea what I just watched. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it gets better.... LOL!
3 0
On Boys Like Boys • Nov 5, 2023
Title Boys Like Boys
I am only on ep 5, buy I am kind of loving Nio.
1 0
Replying to idontwanttothanks • Sep 25, 2023
Title Only Friends
Fun fact: apparently the original working title of this show was Hurt People Hurt People, so there you go.
I will join you two
1 0
On Only Friends • Sep 25, 2023
Title Only Friends
I am not so sure of these people. No one in this drama is likable at this point. I feel that eventhough Top made a mistake in the beginning, before he made a vow to Mew, he stopped with Boston! He is the only one I really like. I love Sand, but Ray (Kao is so good) is not a good person! Boston is not true friend. Everyone is hurting.
8 11
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Sep 6, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
I cannot find ep 3 to watch. Does anyone know where it is?
1 5
On S.S.P.T. • Jul 11, 2023
Title S.S.P.T.
I watched this show in Taiwan without subtitles. Thomas Chang is in it, but not featured here, why? I do not know. I am looking for a platform to watch this show. Can anyone help?
1 2
Replying to DanaL • Mar 26, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I think Uea is very intelligent and maybe he put those 2 crazy idiots plus his awful mom in the same room with…
I think his mom would sell him for a dollar
2 1
Replying to assez • Mar 26, 2023
Title Bed Friend
how so?
Everyone is trying to rape this one boy. The mother too much. Krit is just so cringe and contrived. The "arranged match" is right up there with Krit and the rapist boyfriend. It is getting too stupid. I was looking forward to something cute, but now it is just creepy
4 1
On Bed Friend • Mar 25, 2023
Title Bed Friend
This show is getting weird...
6 3
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 11, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
I am loving this show!
3 0
Replying to solipsism5 • Mar 4, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
It’s absurd. The plot holes are too huge to make this enjoyable. They constantly take you out of the story
The show had a good start, but then fizzled out into stupidity. I loved them in Fish Upon The Sky, which I consider one of the best of that year.
1 1
On Never Let Me Go • Mar 3, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
Hum... disappointing ending, How can he not recover in the hospital but can put together a bar and go to physical therapy in a wheel chair on the beach!
19 3
On Fahlanruk • Nov 27, 2022
Title Fahlanruk
I just finished episode 10. This show is full of the most unlikable characters. None, at this point, deserve a happy ending! OYE!!! I just can't with this show.
3 0
On My Secret Love • Aug 12, 2022
Title My Secret Love
I am getting irritated by these shows. I stopped watching the latest episode at the end with break up. I was enjoying the show so much until the birthday party. I decided to wait and watch the latest two episodes, and then turned it off. I was having PTSD from the same sort of scene from Plus and Minus! OYEEEEE!!! I will wait until the last episode airs to follow through. Disappointed.
2 1
On Unforgotten Night • Aug 8, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
I am enjoying this show. I like Yoon well enough, but I fell for Ton in Y Destiny. This show is silly, but fun!
3 0
On Oriyama Nao • Aug 4, 2022
Person Oriyama Nao
I feel so old! We share a birthday!
2 0