News
On Oriyama Nao • Aug 4, 2022
Person Oriyama Nao
I feel so old! We share a birthday!
0 0
On The Heirs • Aug 4, 2022
Title The Heirs
Does anyone know where to watch this?
1 1
On Remember Me • Jul 30, 2022
Title Remember Me
Perhaps Mean is trying his hand at other aspects of his craft. Fandoms seem to be a bit toxic at times, and I would not ever want to be popular in this day and age. I did enjoy The Yearbook directed by Mean, and I hope he does a good job in this one too. Perhaps, instead of being broke (so broke he has to kiss boys?) he might just be learning more for his craft. I do not know.
5 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jul 28, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
Alright, this is a mess, but I am loving it! HA! Everything about this show is so extra! There are some serious holes in the plot, some direction in the writing, and maybe a point. BUT, I enjoy the fact they the producers are trying something new. I love that Yoon and Ton are trying! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I do like the settings, (the tiger is weird), the wardrobe, but can someone explain why the one body guard never has a shirt on under his jacket? Cherry is a predictable character, and I have seen Ging doing this same role several times now. She is good, but it would be nice to see her do something softer? I have to say something about the bomb scene. What? It would have been better if Kamol actually detonated a bomb! I hope there is more substance to the story rather than obsession with pain! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 0
On The Iron Four • Jul 22, 2022
Title The Iron Four
I wish this was a BL
11 0
On Trouble Maker • Jul 11, 2022
Title Trouble Maker
I am so excited for Phu and Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 1
On Restart(ed) • May 18, 2022
Title Restart(ed)
The subtitles are so bad! I have no idea what is going on! Who is whom? What is supposed to be going on? I cannot make it past the third episode.
3 0
On P.S. I Hate You • Dec 30, 2021
Title P.S. I Hate You
I love how "attempted murder" is a tag! LOL!!!!!!!!
8 2
On The Player • Dec 21, 2021
Title The Player
Where can I watch it?
0 1
sarasa jeev • Jul 5, 2021
Photo Photo
i love Tay's expression
1 0
Replying to Rudravarman • Jun 7, 2021
Title Hidden Love
It is the same with Top Secret Together. It airs Fridays and Line TV brings subs on Sunday. So, I guess we will…
I was so set for Ep 12, and now I cannot find it with subtitles. BOO HOO!!!!
0 1
On My Toxic Lover • May 29, 2021
Title My Toxic Lover
This was pretty bad. I was looking forward to it, too. It was way too over acted, and the story did not make sense. I had to stop watching several episodes towards the end. I just got too bored. Disappointing.
3 0
On Off Gun Fun Night Special • Apr 22, 2021
Title Off Gun Fun Night Special
Does anyone have a link to #3 with Gunsmile and Love?
0 1
Replying to PHI FAA • Mar 31, 2021
Title Hidden Love
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
Thank you. I just found it. I guess it takes a few days to get the translation up online.
0 1
On Hidden Love • Mar 29, 2021
Title Hidden Love
I wish I could find it with English subtitles...
0 4
On 7 Project • Mar 13, 2021
Title 7 Project
I cannot wait!
2 0
Domundi France • Feb 3, 2021
Photo Photo
His character is so awkward. I love it!
2 0
Replying to ADramaLoves • Feb 3, 2021
Title You Never Eat Alone
I’m getting very much a YYY vibe from the beginning of this. So I imagine we are going to laugh a lot.
I thought the same thing, and I found out it is the same director
0 0
On You Never Eat Alone • Feb 3, 2021
Title You Never Eat Alone
If you liked YYY, you will like this. I am enjoying it!
8 0
On Katono Taiko • Jan 1, 2021
Person Katono Taiko
He and I share the same birthday!!!!!!!!!! Birthday twins... though, I am like a 1000 years older.
0 1