Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2018
On Liu Dan • May 5, 2023
Person Liu Dan
great + crazy good in Reset
2 0
Replying to FrothyMix • Apr 29, 2023
Do people in China not know CPR?And subbed movies in this day and age that do not have subbed text messages are…
they thought she got all kinds of diseases -_-
0 0
Replying to ureshii • Apr 29, 2023
I'm less than 2 mins in and I'm already cringing at the second hand embarrassment lolUpdate: just finished the…
kisstvshow :-)
1 1
On Park Gun • Apr 22, 2023
Person Park Gun
liked him in his Prisoner Role in Duty after School Part 2
0 0
On Ano • Apr 17, 2023
Person Ano
Talent²
0 0
On Ha Ha Bus • Apr 7, 2023
Title Ha Ha Bus
its lovely especially the kids
nice that not only promis visit the bus but normal people too
1 0
On Ha Ha Bus • Apr 5, 2023
Title Ha Ha Bus
somebody found it with eng sub?

€ found it on kisstvshow :-)
0 2
Replying to hypodramae5 • Apr 1, 2023
I've been waiting for it to be released ever since its storyline was first announced and I have to say it hasn't…
RIP Teacher Park
0 0