Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2018
On Hellbound • Nov 23, 2021
Title Hellbound Spoiler
just finished it ~_~

taxi Driver was the Detective or?
0 0
Replying to theweebgirl • Sep 14, 2021
what are you guys watching while waiting?cuz I definitely need helpppppp
Police University
1 1
Replying to Selbee • May 20, 2021
I know, my feelings exactly ! She is so incompetent and acts before thinking letting her emotions take the lead.…
try Dark Hole
1 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • May 18, 2021
Title Dark Hole
This is in my watchlist but the ratings are lower than I expected. Don't know if I watch this or not
currently it's good and worth the time, hope ending will also be fine
1 0
Replying to Southside • May 8, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
It's more like Taxi Driver.Why does a drama always have to be compared to others? Taxi Driver definitely has enough…
not like Vicenzo
2 1
Tarnished • Dec 22, 2020
Photo Photo Spoiler
s000 g00d better than strangers from hell + alice in borderland [ at least 4 me >_< ]
1 0