Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location: Earth
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2018
Replying to Zogitt • 14 days ago
A MDL chingu got this off another MDL'er. ;)https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1olQjKE_2fTKHx8mxoK8ligbxNfhO6qwjPlease…
just want to say, love you to the moon and back 🤩
1 0
Replying to Zogitt • 14 days ago
A MDL chingu got this off another MDL'er. ;)https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1olQjKE_2fTKHx8mxoK8ligbxNfhO6qwjPlease…
❤️
0 0
Zogitt • 14 days ago
well said review
i need to read the webnovel!
where can i find the English one?
0 3
Replying to PetersonDawnAlexa • 15 days ago
Just finished watching this series and I have to ask, in the last scene where luan nian proposed to shang tao,…
please tag spoiler in your comment 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
1 0
Replying to AmelieLucan • 18 days ago
Did you see Bai Jing Ting's birthday pictures? He's 32, but he looked about 18 in the pictures! So cute.
One of my first memorable CDrama was his 'You Are My Hero', and then I discovered 'Reset', and Zhao JinMai which led to Zhang LingHe and so on and so forth. I still come and watch you are my hero every now and then when I need a heartwarming story.
0 1
Replying to Kimsohyunnnnn • 20 days ago
Have you watch singles magzine photoshoot and video..their chemistry was amazing 😍
send the link here please
1 4
On Pursuit of Jade • 24 days ago
OK, so I've been putting this aside since the day it started showing on Netflix because I want to enjoy it without the hype and the angst waiting for the next airing episodes... Thus after a bit of Kdrama slump, I started watching it at about 4am this morning, and at 10am I am still watching!! arrrggghhh ... it was that good, and I now understand the hype.ZLH the director and the cinematographer paint him in such a way that you can't just look away, and he acted well too. it's so enjoyable.TXW I am not sure if I have seen her in her other work, but the way she portrays her character is so refreshing.Still a long way to go, but I am excited.
5 1
On Into the Ring • Aug 24, 2026
I came here after 'Not Others' (남남) because I cant get enough of Park Sung Hoon 😍
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 24, 2026
Nah :) dont slander kdramas . Kdramas are too busy raking money and selling on Netflix etc so yeah the quality…
you could actually click on the three dots on the right side and choose edit, to edit your comments so you don't have to pot 3 same comments with minor adjustments
3 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 24, 2026
I love ML acting
i agree, despite everything, Yang Sejong actually carry quite aot of the story telling. his comedy acts are cute.. I love his office sidekick duos. the one that felt a bit flatter than usual is Park Eunbin ... wonder if it's the script or the directing issues. hmm. sometimes when you loose faith in the script, as an actor you may fall a tad flat .

such a waste, though. I was looking forward to the pairing of these two of my favourite actors for a better result but alas it didn't work.
4 0
Replying to Hae In • Aug 24, 2026
The only thing I enjoyed about this drama is the ost and comedy
and maybe a bit of Ong Seunwoo 🤭
2 0
Replying to lesle • Aug 19, 2026
•https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkxE6dWKcl4 @720•http://asianwiki.com/KBS_Drama_Special:_Waltzing_Alone
I was about to ask where to watch all the (KBS and others) Drama Special ... usually aired towards end of the year.
are these the link?
0 1
Replying to Diablo • Aug 19, 2026
why they look like vampires in poster though
hahahaha I thought so too!
main reason why I clicked the entry in the first place 🙈🙈🙈
2 1
Replying to yoyo • Aug 19, 2026
what? WHC1 and LR are well-written shows and the hype and MDL rating is very reasonable. plus, you literally picked…
let me second you!
2 0
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • Aug 6, 2026
Person Roh Yoon Seo
Yes, she received offer casting in Nam Joo-hyuk supernatural drama as main female lead. Hope she will take it…
scrolling through comments for RYS and found this ... are you watching The East Palace too?
#theeastpalace #namjoohyuk #rohyoonseo
0 1
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 6, 2026
Person Roh Yoon Seo
I just realized that I've now watched both her dramas and her movie - so all three things that she has acted in.…
your wish has come true!
0 0