Did the king loves his son? 5 episodes in so far plus im getting annoyed with his sister. dumb. now i remember…
it was bittersweet, but she redeemed herself, you have to watch it to believe it. the Jinxiu emperor character development is actually so well acted. to the point I searched him up here !
hi, just finished this last night. yes it is actually good ending. many lives lost but it was for a cause not just like that. answer to your question is yes, but road to recovery was done rather well. you have to watch it yourself.
I liked him based on this profile pic, but now watching him in princess royal I'm disappointed. IMO he is sort…
have you watched him on 'Fated Hearts', granted I am only at ep27, but he's an @$$hole there. but his visual is something 😆😆😆, anyways I came here from FH, to see what other project (non-period time) he's been and if he's been in main roles, alas not that many. this is rather interesting fact
It's because her name is 설인아, 설- Seol, 인 - In, 아 - Ah. They're just being weird with the romanization.
let's tag user Yuanwei (volunteer staff) to change it back to the old name back or at least put it in the artist's style "Seorina" (single name) . let's make it happen MDLers
apparently the artist replace her If with "seorina" ... but definitely not "seor in ah". arrrggghhh. see chat above, I tag user Yuanwei to put back the old name. or better style it as the artist's "Seorina" instead
Hello!The profile has been updated according to her own personal Instagram and the agency that she is represented…
please return the artist name back to her old romanised hangeul name "Seol In Na", or if you insist, just make it into one name 'Seorina' just like how the artist style her name !
Somebody screwed up with that romanization now it looks ridiculous. Seol In Ah is how you'll see it in most other…
the admin post is just right under our chat. let's tell her to return it to her old romanised hangeul name Seol In Na, or if they insist. just make it into one name 'Seorina' just like how the artist style her name !
as a person grow up with single name (no official last name etc) I feel her !
here after reading a friend's rec... and maan, 21K+ comments already 🥹 let me join you all !!! I put it in my plan to watch list, hopefully can catch up soon.
This is the first time in a drama where I feel like they really should have fired the costume design director.Like…
so fun reading your comment 😁 i am browsing through my friends' lists and saw this series (admittedly the thumbnail got me). so we'll see thanks for your honest opinion 😊
nvm, let me check it around too
as a person grow up with single name (no official last name etc) I feel her !
and quite possibly trying to finish 'Love beyond the grave' too 😅
i am browsing through my friends' lists and saw this series (admittedly the thumbnail got me). so we'll see
thanks for your honest opinion 😊