Celebrity
On Walk Into Your Memory • Sep 1, 2019
Title Walk Into Your Memory
okay I am confused? in the cast and credit eden Zhao's character is called long ziteng but in the drama itself he is called long haoqian? does the ziteng name have something to do with his lost memories??
0 0
On Left-Handed Wife • Jun 15, 2019
Title Left-Handed Wife
when does Sanha Realise that dokyung is sooho and sooho realise Sanha is his real wife?
0 1
Replying to Mikoto • Mar 11, 2019
Title Cold Case
This is pretty good but erm they spent like almost 8 episodes on the first case and I almost died.
Do you know where I can watch with eng subs?
0 2
Replying to 287115 • Mar 1, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
What's WWSK
What's wrong with secretary Kim
0 0
On Our Glamorous Time • Nov 15, 2018
Title Our Glamorous Time Spoiler
quick question are Ning weikai and Chen Zheng bad people...?
0 0
Replying to GraceLee • Oct 27, 2018
Title Accidentally in Love
you can ask Lan_Lan
where can I find her??
0 0
On Accidentally in Love • Oct 27, 2018
Title Accidentally in Love
where can I find eng subs from ep 19 and not Netflix since im broke and I cant afford to pay :(
0 0