Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2018
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Chen Du Ling • 11 days ago
Person Chen Du Ling
BuXing is a paused project and the most probable future project is still 'Kiss in the Wind'.

I really want to see Dudu in a romantic drama (and for the next one, I hope it will be a thriller or something with a lot of suspense).

But everything is a melon, I need confirmation, the wait is so long
4 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • 23 days ago
Person Chen Du Ling
i heard the wrap up will be on oct 17? maybe earlier since the shooting has been really smooth haha
GREAT
Thanks for reply ❤️ I hope that they confirm soon the next project too
1 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Sep 8, 2026
Person Chen Du Ling
Who is she 🫪never seen this actress in anything.
She's worked on a lot of dramas, but she adapts so well to her characters that she really seems like a completely different person in every drama she's in.
2 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • Sep 8, 2026
Person Chen Du Ling
unfortunately i really doubt dudu's gonna accept bu xing since guo hu moved to a different project instead 😮‍💨…
She always chooses the best option available; even those that many people considered controversial or a waste of time ended up bearing good fruit for her in the future
1 1
On Back to Life • Jun 13, 2026
Title Back to Life
🍉Tencent’s Modern Drama “冬风吹又生”

Adapted from novel of same name by Chun Ya

Starring: #ChenDuling, #QuChuxiao

Director: Han Shuai (Summer Blur, Green Night)

Screenwriter: Fang Qiangqiang (Be Passionately in Love)
7 0
Replying to liv • Jun 10, 2026
i just started this drama, can someone tell me if the ml also has memories of his past life?
No, only Chuzhao
2 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 10, 2026
O drama fica melhor a cada episódio
Deveríamos ganhar uma atualização dupla de presente, um episódio por dia é muito pouco, preciso de respostas
2 0
Replying to LoveInKDrama • Jun 10, 2026
I don't like how she was quick to judge that he intentionally poisoned his dad.I also don't like how he just let…
Ela não pensou isso imediatamente, tanto que foi perguntar primeiro, ele que escolheu não responder. E mesmo machucada Zhao não retaliou contra ele, não espalhou a notícia, não o prendeu, não o tirou do posto e nem desmoralizou diante do exercito. Quem espalha os boatos é Xiaoxun.
1 0
Replying to TheMoonEmpress • Jun 10, 2026
I agree with you. I struggled through the latest episodes because I just can't seem to connect with her acting.…
A atuação dela está ótima e o papel de Chuzhao caiu como uma luva.
1 0
Replying to Dimple101 • Jun 10, 2026
I dont know if its the script or screenwriters or the FL herself.. but after watching 13 eps.. the FL acting especially…
Mas ela sempre foi emocional na história, desde o inicio, ela é uma pessoa emocional que também consegue pensar friamente em momentos decisivos, ambas condutas não são excludentes e é bom que assim o personagem é mais humano e tridimensional, não fica plano e robótico.

O ponto de virada de Zhao só aconteceu no final do episódio de hoje, quando ela coloca proteger o povo acima do desejo de vingança. A jornada de amadurecimento dela só virou a chavinha nesse instante.
1 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 9, 2026
This series is so much fun to follow. I never get bored, and it's filled with great characters.

I love that they don't have to make the supporting characters or villains seem stupid or mediocre just to make the protagonists shine, because everyone gets their moment to shine.

I hope A Zhao manages to change her fate and gets a happy ending, just like in the no
8 0
On Chen Du Ling • Jun 9, 2026
Person Chen Du Ling
I'm looking forward to seeing what her next project will be. I really hope she gets a strong script, a great production team, and a role that truly allows her talent to shine
5 0
Replying to Stellovet • Jun 9, 2026
Person Chen Du Ling
Some of you need to chill. 😑 I see a few interacting fine while some of you are just whining about screen time.…
She filmed for nearly five months. It wasn't just a matter of a few minutes being wasted — it was months of her hard work, and many people witnessed that effort. GJM could have assigned her to a drama with a one- or two-month production schedule, but they didn't. She also spent a long time filming while ill. When the drama finally aired, the screen-time distribution was extremely unfair, to the point that she was mocked because of this role despite delivering an excellent performance.
0 0
Replying to ChiamandaEzeani • Jun 9, 2026
Person Chen Du Ling
i domnt know if im crazy but does anyone see the resembalce between her and the actress yang zi
Me too, them both look like sisters
1 1
Replying to TheMoonEmpress • Jun 9, 2026
Watched a few episodes and : is Zhou Yi Ran better at acting that Chen Du Ling? That's my first impression hu…
No in this life 🤣
0 0