News
Replying to Jamila • May 7, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
i'm not living tbh, it's already 4 weeks from final, and i'm suffering
atots family needs group therapies :(
1 1
Replying to Heine • Apr 28, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
So how we live after 1000 stars ending?Personally I wasn't expecting such a brilliant drama, Yes, we waiting for…
i'm not living tbh, it's already 4 weeks from final, and i'm suffering
6 3
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Apr 24, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
i can’t stop myself to rewatch it over and over
6 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Apr 17, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
i miss Cherry Magic :(
5 1
On Nice Pitayut Orsuwan • Apr 14, 2021
Person Nice Pitayut Orsuwan
I hate his character on Second Chance but he is so damn attractive <3
17 0
On Mix Sahaphap Wongratch • Apr 14, 2021
Person Mix Sahaphap Wongratch
Everyone's bias wrecker king <3
5 0
On Lovely Writer • Apr 14, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
This series really deserves more than 8.1 in my opinion. Please don't come at me i don't care ;)
24 4
Replying to jason zhao • Apr 9, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Only thing I didn’t like about this series is that Torfun died :( but yea without Torfun, Tian and Phupha wouldn’t…
haha yes, that was the whole point
1 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Apr 7, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
I'm back here again again, it's not friday yet but i already miss it so much.. And will rewatch to heal my soul again.. I'm sad :(
11 0
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Apr 7, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Ok enough with the comparison between ITSAY and A tale of Thousand Stars, it's seriously becoming tiring at this…
For me both are masterpieces. But yeah, there shouldn't be a comparison, cause both are beautiful in their ways, maybe not all the people like both of them, or none of them, but still, it's not a competition between them. And i don't understand people praising one show with dragging another one, this is not cool.
3 0
Replying to MelNinetyFour • Apr 7, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
I keep coming back to it and it's not even a week that it's over.I guess I was used to it being one of the highlights…
same for me :(
5 0
Replying to ailee452 • Apr 6, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Okay so after I finally watched it I can say it's good, like really good, but maybe not AS good as everyone is…
i think we really need special episode for things you've mentioned, and i hope they can produce it :(
2 1
On En of Love: This Is Love Story • Apr 5, 2021
Title En of Love: This Is Love Story
I just finished it, it was cute and Nuea's confession was one of the my favs.. Loved it :)<3
4 0
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Apr 5, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
I personally respectfully disagree (since we all have different ways in which we can interpret things) I believe…
yeah i also think that the story was about Tian not fully about PhuphaTian, and it delivered so good, for me.
6 0
Replying to jakefiber • Apr 5, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Now I understand why the rating in IMDb got 8.7/10 instead of 9.6/10 because there are some people who can't accept…
they are just obsessed, it must be hard for them to appreciate not compare.
7 2
Replying to izzy • Apr 5, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Out of the 150+ dramas I've seen I've ranked less than 10 a 10/10 - but this is definitely one of them. After…
Yeah, definitely ITSAY and ATOTS are the best bl shows for me, they are just masterpieces. And i don't think any other series can beat those on my list ^.^
2 0
Replying to Kochase • Apr 4, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Honestly, I'd just ignore them. You're just validating them when you respond to them. When they're coming in hot…
You're right. And i'm not meant to defend this series cause as all of them, it also has its flaws but, when they just talking about how people like this, it doesn't deserve this rating or smth. It really pisses me of cause respecting someone's preferences shouldn't be that hard. They are free to criticize, leave low ratings but questioning others taste is not okay, i just can't understand what's going on people nowadays. I will ignore them for sure, cause they themselves don't know where this hate coming from.
3 0
Replying to Jamila • Apr 4, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
if you hate him, then don't watch it, you just don't deserve
thankfully
2 0
Replying to 8392225 • Apr 4, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Ugh, I hate Earth Pirapat.. Should I still watch this? Is it THAT good?
if you hate him, then don't watch it, you just don't deserve
2 2
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Apr 4, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
This is not meant for people who are just stating their opinions respectfully, but for those who are calling us…
yeah, you're so right.. oh, i'm also planning to rewatch it every Friday.. cause i can never ever get over with it :(
3 0
