News
On What the Duck Season 2: Final Call • Jan 6, 2020
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
can someone please spoil me with what happened in SS2 , even tho i hate it but i still want to know what happened lol
0 8
Replying to diwa • Jan 6, 2020
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
After watching this, I pretended that WTD did not have a season 2. Yeah, WTDTFC did not happen. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
oh, that’s why i didn’t watch SS2 and after these comments i believe i will never too!
1 1
On What the Duck Season 2: Final Call • Jan 6, 2020
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
i really adored SS1 especially for Mew (Pree) , but they really made everything worse in SS2 i hate it and even didn’t watch it because of much violence, and i dropped it.
3 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Jan 3, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
Ending was so dumb! I hated it, i will take ending as episode 17-18, and i will pretend that i’ve never seen episode 19-20!
6 7
Replying to Jamila • Jan 3, 2020
Title Dark Blue Kiss
one of the best BLs for me, you absolutely have to watch it!
my TayNew ship is sailing
0 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Jan 3, 2020
Title Dark Blue Kiss
one of the best BLs for me, you absolutely have to watch it!
1 1
Replying to CudleySteph • Jan 3, 2020
Title 2 Moons 2
I don't think this show is for me cos I really wanted to like it. :( I have tried to get into both this and the…
omg same for me! i want to watch it so bad but also don’t want cause i really loved original cast! :(
0 0
On I Am Your King Season 2 • Dec 30, 2019
Title I Am Your King Season 2
i’m not going to complain about this series, somehow i really loved it and it wasn’t waste of time for me and i enjoyed every episode of this series!! and actually i’m happy for ending, and i want SS3 with this cast ASAP! does someone knows if there will be SS3 or not? please make me happy! :(
2 2
On Double Mints • Nov 25, 2019
Title Double Mints Spoiler
thanks god, it’s happy ending, i was so scared before watching it, i didn’t want to be depressed but wanted to watch it hard too, and i’m so happy now xx their love was so pure, soft, and beatiful
2 0
Replying to Suzy drama • May 9, 2019
Title i STORIES
Can someone please tell me where can I watch it eng sub please?
on youtube
0 0
Replying to 0JAY1 • May 9, 2019
Title i STORIES
T and L was my favourites. hbu?
same!
2 0
Replying to Akashiya • Apr 13, 2019
Title Make It Right
Good series! BUT GUYS, I should teach you how to kiss!
maybe their kisses really awkward but i think reason was they all were under age and it’s acceptable that they shouldn’t kiss too much.
0 0
Replying to Thandy • Apr 5, 2019
Title Red Wine in the Dark Night Spoiler
I want to watch this but I hate sad endings. Now I remember why I haven't watched this yet.
me too, but it has really good story, it’s worth to watch
0 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Mar 19, 2019
Title I Miss You When I See You
Ambiguous
thank you
1 0
On I Miss You When I See You • Mar 2, 2019
Title I Miss You When I See You
sad or happy ending?
0 2
Replying to Soju • Mar 2, 2019
Title Red Wine in the Dark Night Spoiler
So it’s a sad ending?
yes! it’s extra sad
0 0
On The Postcard • Jan 25, 2019
Title The Postcard
i gave 9 just because the ending, but storyline was really good <3
0 0
On Club Friday Season 10: Khon Thee Mai Yom Rap • Jan 19, 2019
Title Club Friday Season 10: Khon Thee Mai Yom Rap
i watched the trailer lol it will be fun to watch
0 0
On i STORIES • Jan 18, 2019
Title i STORIES
T & L were best!
1 0
On Formula 17 • Jan 17, 2019
Title Formula 17
this was cute omg
1 1
