Editorials
On Talay Sanguandikul • May 6, 2020
Person Talay Sanguandikul
he's so pretty
1 0
Replying to angexlion • Apr 27, 2020
Person Pahn Riety
I actually have no idea what bi-straight means but, according to Pahn herself, it means she likes girls who look…
ah, thank you that makes more sense.
0 1
On Pahn Riety • Apr 21, 2020
Person Pahn Riety
wait, what does bi-straight mean like she likes both but she is more into guys?
2 6
On Life: Love on the Line • Mar 18, 2020
Title Life: Love on the Line
Omg I loved the manga, I'm very excited for this <3
0 0
On Dew the Movie • Mar 18, 2020
Title Dew the Movie
Does anybody have a link to watch this?
0 1
On Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana • Mar 7, 2020
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
What happen? why did they change his picture? :(
2 0
On Until We Meet Again • Dec 30, 2019
Title Until We Meet Again
I came here after finishing some shows that had some angst and mature content and began watching UWMA. I heard from a lot of people that this show was amazing and truly a work of art. I was having really high hopes for this show after hearing all that. I never read the novel before so I'm only putting what I feel about the show itself not the novel. It was nice seeing how cute this show is and that it's going in a good pace with a interesting story but I really don't get excited at all when watching this show when it comes to DeanPharm not even when they kissed. I feel like I could be able to predict what's going to happen next to them as if their story was very simple but their story is not simple just the show is portraying it like that. So far I'm more interested in WinTeam and seeing if they are going to get development and also KornIn I want to see more of them. Please be mindful that this is my opinion and to you that show could be whole different experience.
6 0
On Prigkhing Sureeyares Yakares • Oct 29, 2019
Person Prigkhing Sureeyares Yakares
I know I'm going to love her! <3
3 0
On Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana • Aug 1, 2019
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
I'll watch anything this man does
20 1
On Monchouchou Globalhouse • Jun 22, 2019
Title Monchouchou Globalhouse
I'm so excited I never thought Daehwi will be acting
4 0