News Replying to lily • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I can't watch snowdrop alone ,i need someone beside me to calm down and give water every 15 mins I'm going crazy…
Same thing here 🥺 Im on an emotional roller-coaster the whole time and I need someone besides me
3 1
minarii • May 25, 2020
Article Why You Should Watch: Hospital Playlist
I just wanna thank you for this article and I definitely agree with everything you said! this drama is a true gem :')
6 1
On One Spring Night • Jul 5, 2019
Title One Spring Night
I seriously wish they'd make a drama like this in every country. It tackles so many important issues of the modern day society not only in Korea but the whole world I believe ! Besides the combination of serious subjects and fluffy moments are everything I need :')
7 0
