Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2018
Replying to Lia • Nov 5, 2025
Person Li Hong Yi
i was thinking the samewhat the hell is going on?:((((
it's too late🤕🤕
1 0
On Liu Yu Ning • Nov 3, 2025
Person Liu Yu Ning
i really love the sword and beloved opening ost, he did amazing😍

but we want a new DRAMA...please🥲
5 0
Replying to purplesweetpotatoes • Nov 3, 2025
I want to like the OSTs but I'm on episode 20 and I don't feel like I've heard much of the OSTs yet? 😭 nothing…
yep😍
1 0
Replying to Lia • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
want spoilers?
i think it will end up like the novel and it's gonna be heartbreaking 💔
1 1
Replying to Lia • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River Spoiler
want spoilers?
i'm so sorry to tell you this but it's not gonna end up the way that you like(i also think the same as you) i also wanted their friendship to last forever but if they follow the novel(i think they will) mu yu is gonna kill chang he because of him choosing the wrong path and becoming evil unfortunately😭🥲
1 3
Replying to Paulina • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
Please please let it be a happy ending for their friendship! I will be so gutted if they don’t end up on the…
want spoilers?
1 5
Replying to Payal • Nov 1, 2025
Person Li Hong Yi
Do they hate LHY or something?? He’s got so many dramas in the TBA list, man at least release one before 2026,…
i was thinking the same
what the hell is going on?:((((
1 3
Replying to Maty • Oct 31, 2025
Cheng Yi is just a man with a sword, you can't expect there to be kissing scenes 🤣🤣🤣
why not🥲
a man with a sword who has a warm heart ❤️
4 0
Replying to Lia • Oct 31, 2025
one of the songs is similar to LIP but the female version talking about going through storms together which I…
yes😍😍😍
1 0
On Sword and Beloved • Oct 31, 2025
dear fans please rate episodes one by one, ratings should go higher than this seriously.
everything about this series is amazing🥲😍
11 0
Replying to Lia • Oct 31, 2025
i'm actually enjoying the OST alongside the story😍
one of the songs is similar to LIP but the female version talking about going through storms together which I really love
1 2