Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2018
Replying to Hully • Nov 21, 2025
This drama is exactly what happens when dramas are kept in the vault for years and by the time they are released,…
was this filmed 2 years ago? youku is doing a terrible job at releasing dramas
1 0
Replying to MindfulWanderings • Nov 19, 2025
Excited for this! RJL has flown the nest and is independent finally. Curious to see what kind of scripts he will…
flown the nest? wdym?
0 5
Replying to HJHofT17 • Nov 18, 2025
I mentioned before I never heard of this drama until the release date was announced. I'm so glad I heard about…
omg me too😍
3 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 18, 2025
having 3 screenwriters was such a dumb decision, they should've given this to ONE proper screenwriter:(((

when you watch the drama you can definitely tell that it has been written by different people🤦🏻‍♀️

still cheng yi's character and scenes were enough for me to love this drama😊❤️
18 3
On Love and Crown • Nov 18, 2025
what's going on in screenwriter's mind? :|||
at this point i don't care about it anymore, i just watch the rest for the cast and of course i love the OST❤️
4 0
Replying to Crysi06 • Nov 18, 2025
Right, there are two others on tencent that I just saw trailers for and looked good but I've been waiting for…
i have been waiting just like you
1 1
On Love and Crown • Nov 17, 2025
what kind of father can poison his daughter? how can a daughter believe that her own father poisoned her?
how can the male lead say that he acted on impulse lying to her face like that?🤦🏻‍♀️
5 4
On Hidden Shadow • Nov 16, 2025
this drama needs my tent ⛺️ 🧍🏻‍♀️🪷
i'm here until this releases, i think it would be a big hit hopefully🤞🏻🕯
7 0