Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2018
Replying to Ackery • Dec 30, 2025
I'm here again ⛺️ I'll just stay here until this airs.
want some coffee?
2 2
Replying to Ackery • Dec 30, 2025
I'm here again ⛺️ I'll just stay here until this airs.
me too ⛺️
1 0
On Wang Duo • Dec 28, 2025
Person Wang Duo
i'm still obsessed with this guy🥲❤️
10 0
Replying to Little Master • Dec 27, 2025
Would you like to rate per ep?https://kisskh.at/769667-chang-an-er-shi-si-ji/episode/1
i did😃
0 1
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Dec 24, 2025
why is Cheng Yi dubbed by such an older voice? it doesn’t suit him.
it's his own voice wdym😮‍💨
12 0
Replying to Chen Lu • Dec 19, 2025
I am done, I am sooooo done.....Done - waiting. 🙄Can anyone sugggest me a drama with a similar plot? I really…
Legend of Zang Hai or Nirvana in Fire
0 0