K-Drama Chae Soo Bin is surprised to discover her ability doesn't work on Kim Young Kwang in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 19 hours ago
Replying to jujube123 • Jul 16, 2026 Title Key to the Phoenix Heart His agency said he had a relapse (vocal cord issue) so he couldn’t finish dubbing, but I think they kept some… Oh really?I love his voice so i was really looking forward to hear his own voice for the whole drama 4 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 16, 2026 Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Does anyone know why HMH didn't dub his own character in this drama? He usually does 1 6
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 16, 2026 Title Key to the Phoenix Heart So now she suspects xwy😑She is so oblivious to the fact that he loves her so much like are you blind girl? OPEN YOUR EYES 16 8
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 30, 2026 Title The Eternal Fragrance So far so good....i like everything 9 0
Replying to RubyBloom • Jun 30, 2026 Title The Eternal Fragrance I just finished a rewatch of LBFAD a few days ago. Immediately had the same thoughts about TEF after a few episodes.… Me too 2 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • Jun 4, 2026 Title Zhan Zhao Adventures I really liked this drama^^ just finished it😊 5 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jun 1, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Why the rating is so low? This is a 10/10 10 2
On My Royal Nemesis • May 27, 2026 Title My Royal Nemesis I came here to say that i love them so much again😂❤️ 6 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 13, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave I still don't understand the ratings...it's dropping...why? 6 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Apr 13, 2026 Title Can This Love Be Translated? I just rewatched this drama and i wanna say that i'm really head over heals for this drama, i adore it sm 3 0
Replying to ferdusali • Apr 11, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave me too solid 10 I love how the slow pace, the cgi, the colour combos, the costumes, the set, omg everything and… Fr fr 0 0
Replying to Lingzhu • Apr 11, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave It’s a 10 for me also - script, directing, CGI, solid fighting scenes and most of all solid acting from Dilraba… Exactly 0 0
Replying to Kinara • Apr 11, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave Beats me! It’s a solid 10 for me too ! Fr thoI don't get the low ratings 1 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 10, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave I love everything about this drama so farIt's a solid 10 for meI don't get the 8.3, why? 25 8
Replying to Josna Vincy • Feb 24, 2026 Title How Dare You!? Guyss what are y'all gonna watch next? What's upcoming? My watchlist is empty after this and Unveil: Jadewind… generation to generation 6 5
I love his voice so i was really looking forward to hear his own voice for the whole drama
She is so oblivious to the fact that he loves her so much like are you blind girl? OPEN YOUR EYES
I don't get the low ratings
It's a solid 10 for me
I don't get the 8.3, why?