News
On The Time Hotel • Dec 31, 2023
Title The Time Hotel Spoiler
10 episodes flew by so fast. The big winner he is so good. I was so curious why he is so good but there's a big reason to it he got a great score takin up an SAT exam, he deserved to win this game.. The show is fun. Je Song made me laugh so many times. The alliances were amazing. Three Kings stick together. Only complains, some explanations were hard to follow and some games were too redundant.
3 0
On My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince • Jan 4, 2021
Title My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince
https://kisstvshow.to/Show/My-Dear-Youth-Coffee-Prince/Episode-2?id=25192
5 0
On My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince • Jan 4, 2021
Title My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince
wow i thought the reunion was fake and i only found out it was real from a yt video..glad i found it.. it made me cry and it feels so good inside.. this drama is jjang it will be forever in my heart.. Would love to rewatch it
1 0
Replying to purplemochisim • Dec 7, 2018
Title Clean with Passion for Now
check out her drama with Park Bo Gum :) ... I love her more than Kim So Hyun i think maybe because she's more…
goooo :) hope you like it <3
1 0
Replying to KingLouie • Dec 3, 2018
Title Clean with Passion for Now
Why i haven't watched Kim Yoo Jung before.. i regret it so much now..
check out her drama with Park Bo Gum :) ... I love her more than Kim So Hyun i think maybe because she's more bubbly and easygoing
7 0
Replying to Jonasan • Dec 3, 2018
Title Love Alert
i felt like this episode was dedicated to flashbacks lmao. To many
haha ikr... I love YEH but this is drama is no good
0 0
Replying to lifeispeachy • Dec 3, 2018
Article Time For Strong Male Lead Characters
I agree 100%!!! What a great, underestimated drama! It's one of the very few I can keep rewatching!
aw glad we understand each other.. i didnt expect so much from that drama but it was amazing its only sad that it didnt became mainstream i love ha ji won but i got more excited that she partnered up by lee seung gi and ha ji won's north korean accent is very cute to me still <3
1 0
Mokona • Nov 29, 2018
Article Time For Strong Male Lead Characters
Wow The KING 2 HEARTS here. Glad its being recognize. Its a great drama .. I love both of their acting
3 0
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Nov 29, 2018
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
Great movie. EXO cried because of this movie hehe
1 0
On Clean with Passion for Now • Nov 29, 2018
Title Clean with Passion for Now
I love this one. Two episodes are bomb <3 .. Just good vibes
6 0
On Love Alert • Nov 29, 2018
Title Love Alert Spoiler
First of all Im so happy that YEH is back but Im disappointed at the same time. I keep skipping a lot during Ep 8-10. Too many flashbacks. The guy is being controlled by his family. YEH is being controlled by her agency. Which is really weird they are not young 20's anymore.. I wish her next drama would be more mature. A lot of scene that kinda boring .. Dont get me wrong Ive watched most of her dramas and movies but this one I cant take it .. Ill be dropping this now ..
0 0
Replying to heymey • Nov 29, 2018
Title Love Alert
I can already tell that this should have been 6-8 eps long =/
agree to this.. i love YEH but im disappointed .. too much flashbacks and i keep skipping unessecary scenes
0 0