News
Replying to RAMking • Mar 26, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
India, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore , South Korea, SRI LANKA, Bangladesh, Thailand, Qatar, Taiwan .... etc
Oki thank you so much
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Mar 26, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
India, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore , South Korea, SRI LANKA, Bangladesh, Thailand, Qatar, Taiwan .... etc
What time will it be available in these countries?
0 2
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Jun 23, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Going to watch this for the writer! She's so goood.
1 0
On Reborn Rich • Jun 23, 2021
Title Reborn Rich
I read the story and it just didn't sit well with me. I hope Song Joong Ki waits for a better project to come around!
3 7
On Youth of May • Nov 22, 2020
Title Youth of May
The synopsis sounds so intriguing! Really wanna watch it.
4 0
On Island • Nov 21, 2020
Title Island
Why are there just 10 episodes :/
2 0
On Hospital Playlist • Nov 8, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
I love love love this show. I started watching it because I was really down about the lockdown and just couldn't stop. Cannot wait for second season! <3
4 0
On Reply 1997 • Nov 8, 2020
Title Reply 1997
Couldn't handle the female lead, she screams way too much >_<
13 0
On My Love from the Star • Jun 23, 2019
Title My Love from the Star
At some points in the drama they play Moon Embracing the Sun's OST, right? For example in the epilogue of episode 19?
1 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • May 30, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
This drama is obsession!
12 0
