News
Ji Si Hao • Mar 8, 2023
Review Have a Crush on You
I made it too but I skipped alot of seconds in each episode.... I was completely over it
0 0
On The Long Ballad • Feb 2, 2023
Title The Long Ballad
can I say that I was utterly disappointed in how the last few episodes just kinda ran out of excitement? I was super pumped through the whole thing and then didn't even get a final awesome battle or wedding
8 1
Replying to Quiche • Jan 25, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I get you, I've already dropped this once before but because of the comments decided to start again. I'm only…
I did drop it for now.... start longest ballad.... and yes!!! it definitely is a game changer lol...I am enjoying it very much
2 1
Replying to Quiche • Jan 23, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I get you, I've already dropped this once before but because of the comments decided to start again. I'm only…
what doesn't catch my attention is the acting I think... I only skipped to see if I would enjoy it further on.
3 1
Replying to Quiche • Jan 23, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I get you, I've already dropped this once before but because of the comments decided to start again. I'm only…
that's my next go to
0 3
Replying to Quiche • Jan 22, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I get you, I've already dropped this once before but because of the comments decided to start again. I'm only…
I skipped to 36 and watche'd half.... I dont thing the acting gets any better which I'm shocked... I seen many of the lead male in other dramas.... no complaints
5 9
Replying to dahlia101 • Jan 20, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Everyone seems to love this drama, but I can't seem to get past the first three episodes. I have tried multiple…
this I too can't.... it's like the leads have no chemistry
3 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jan 20, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I'm am struggling to get through this one I'm at episodes 13 and I can't even enjoy it
4 14
