News
On The Promise • Jun 24, 2023
Title The Promise
Happy ending?
1 1
On Love Tractor • Jun 24, 2023
Title Love Tractor
Happy ending?
1 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Jan 21, 2023
Title 4Minutes
Still nothing.
It's BL?
0 1
On Big Dragon • Nov 27, 2022
Title Big Dragon
happy ending?
0 1
On Ghost Host, Ghost House • Nov 24, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
happy ending?
2 1
On My Only 12% • Nov 12, 2022
Title My Only 12%
happy ending?
1 1
On Once Again • Oct 6, 2022
Title Once Again
Happy ending?
2 1
On The Eclipse • Sep 30, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Love it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Up-ywe-L0
4 2
On The Eclipse • Sep 25, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Love it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8TKun7kfE
2 1
On Cutie Pie • Aug 30, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Nuer ✘ Syn <3
9 0
On Your Sky • Jul 31, 2022
Title Your Sky
Hmm
2 0
On Tin Tem Jai • Jul 31, 2022
Title Tin Tem Jai
Hmm
0 0
On Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung • Jul 31, 2022
Title Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung
Hmm
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy ending?
0 3
On Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul • Jun 9, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to BurBerry • Mar 29, 2022
Title Something in My Room
where can I watch the uncut version?
In youtube isn't an uncut version? What did they cut?
0 3
On Not Me • Mar 20, 2022
Title Not Me
Happy ending?
3 3
On Bad Buddy • Feb 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Beautiful mv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thRWExLRXV4
1 1
On Bad Buddy • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I loved it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QALwZmD9op4
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jan 17, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I have zero doubt in my mind that we will get a happy ending. I'm guessing that the supposed three endings are…
I don't get it, why is everyone assuming that the three endings are happy, sad and open? It doesn't even fit the genre of the show, why in the world would he do a sad or open ending? I always assumed that the 3 were happy but different endings or at least with something in between for a second season, but never a sad ending.
4 3