Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2019
Replying to Bad Buddy • Jan 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Replying to deleted comment
xD it's true
0 1
Replying to Dixy • Jan 11, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
YT user Telomeke? I don't find it. YT is youtube, no?
I find it, thanks.
0 0
Replying to PaMiKa • Jan 11, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
An analysis of a possible state of mind for PatPran & Wai during the ep. 5 [4/4] confrontation scene. It’s a…
YT user Telomeke? I don't find it. YT is youtube, no?
0 2
Replying to midnightparagon • Jan 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
up until this point, I still wonder, did Pat ever realize that Pran has liked him for SO LONG?? the way he didn't…
jaja but are you realize that Pat's song is Secret and it has already played in chapter 9.
0 0
Replying to Sandi • Dec 24, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Can i ask since the year is ending whats yall top 5 bls from 2021 mine are:1. Bad buddy( i know its still airing)2.…
1. Bad Buddy
2. We Best Love
3. HIStory4: Close to You
4. Color Rush
5. To My Star
0 0
Replying to deetsy • Dec 23, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
this is happening 10000%
You guys are too much jajajajjaja
2 1
Replying to Jose • Dec 21, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I love that I get to catch up on all of the comments during my day. Its funny seeing people say "ITS FINALLY FRIGAY"…
Spain, so it's at 14:45 for me.
4 1
On Bad Buddy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
A question about the kiss scene in the rooftop. Assuming the translation is ok and Pran literally asked Pat: "Why? Do you want us to be friends?"
Do you think that he gave double meaning to see if Pat responded to 'friends' or 'just friends'?
Or he asked him literally "Do you want us to be friends?" and seeing Pat's reaction he understood that Pat was going to answer him with the sense of 'just friends'?
Which one?
I think it is the second one and I am amazed at how well he knows Pat to immediately understand the context Pat gave to his question from his reaction. Like wtff
3 1
Replying to Lumlum12 • Dec 16, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
i saw one post in twitter that the subs aren't exact only thai fans know what was he really meant. he loves nanon…
Below in the comments "alexkung", a Thai native speaker, talked about this.
I put you a piece on this:
"I'm still moved when Ohm talked about how he come to admit that he loves Nanon through the conflict between them that he decided he had to talk with a guy at the set about Nanon. I love the fact that this guy listened to him all the way and finally decided to give him a suggestion that all these feelings and conflicts Ohm has about Nanon is all because he sincerely loves Nanon. I liked how Ohm said that he had to step back and re-considering his feelings toward Nanon. He had never considered the fact that he might love Nanon before. But after a deep thought, he came to conclusion that he really loves Nanon. He even added up that it's really difficult to admit that since both of them are young men and they still have to work together as partners but I love how brave he is for saying something like that. He even said that since that day, he started to look at Nanon differently and that Nanon is always and will always be on his sight no matter where or in what situation."
3 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Dec 16, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
While waiting for EP 8 coming out tomorrow, just want to ask everyone here, where (and when) did you first know…
I started to see BL dramas in 2018 with HIStory2: Boundary Crossing & Love By Chance.
Ohm - Make It Right. Ohm really caught my attention there so I was very happy to see him again in He's Coming To Me with Singto and now in Bad Buddy :)
Nanon - My Dear Loser Series: Edge of 17. Since I only saw the BL story, I really saw Nanon in passing xD Seeing him well is my first time now in Bad Buddy and I'm in love.
3 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Dec 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Nanon just shared on his FB photos of Bad Buddy in WeTV Awards 2021, voting for Best of Thai Series and Best of…
Link for voting?
1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 8, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Pran was using Pat's airpods during the camp, right?
yes
6 3
Replying to TianQi • Nov 30, 2021
This comment made me laugh so hard. Not because you don't like SOTUS (it really wasn't a favorite of mine either…
jajajaj but I like Waterboyy, Sotus is just ok for me. But yes, is funny.
1 0
On Squid Game • Oct 20, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Tengo que decir que fue muy entretenido, entiendo el hype. Pero también el personaje de Sae Byeok es la clave, me gustó mucho. Sobre todo lo sentí cuando ella se fue, perdí totalmente el interés en lo que sigue xD Menos mal que quedaba sólo el último cap que vi por encima para saber como acaba, pero vamos que el perdedor del personaje principal no creo que le interesara a nadie.
0 0
Replying to jpny01 • Oct 10, 2021
I'm OK with the clothes changing - it's just appearance. The driving and carrying objects around, on the other…
Oh, I took the rules this way: who can't see the ghost also ignore the strange things that happen around the ghost, like flying objects or people talking to themselves.
0 0