Editorials
Replying to Oizys • Dec 10, 2019
Title Better Days Spoiler
Is the ending happy?
How happy? Do they end up together???
0 1
Replying to kxrxi00 • Dec 7, 2019
Title I Give My First Love to You Spoiler
same . i want to watch it but at the same time i cant handle sad endings
But he dies
1 0
On Better Days • Dec 7, 2019
Title Better Days
This video kind of sums up the whole movie https://youtu.be/WJcgDOOkGvA
0 1
Replying to Booklover_95 • Dec 7, 2019
Title Better Days Spoiler
What happens to them in the end. I don’t mind a spoiler. Is it romantic?
Who got raped? I don't do well with rape scenes...
0 0
Replying to Giada • Dec 7, 2019
Title Better Days
The Raw in HD is already out. I just finished to watch it. Best Movie ever.
Is the ending happy?
0 3
Replying to elumia • Dec 4, 2019
Title My Rainy Days Spoiler
happy
Do they end up together???
0 1
Replying to -pj • Dec 4, 2019
Title My Rainy Days
and the male lead holy shizz,,, he's so handsome!! even the female lead, she's gorgeous :')))ps. can someone let…
Why did you cry???
0 0
Replying to KawaiiGirl • Dec 4, 2019
Title My Rainy Days Spoiler
you could say that
Do they end up together??
0 2
Replying to Nesrine kyungsoo • Nov 28, 2019
Title Kids on the Slope
so!!! they didn't end up together!!
Who?
0 0
Replying to aireax_ • Nov 28, 2019
Title My Rainy Days
i don't know what i was expecting but it certainly was not that, had to pull out the box of tissues.
What happened???
0 0
Replying to KawaiiGirl • Nov 28, 2019
Title My Rainy Days
you could say that
Wdym?? I don't wanna cry!!
0 4
On Follow Saretara Owari • Nov 21, 2019
Title Follow Saretara Owari
What is this about? The description is so vague
1 1
Replying to Hmmsy • Nov 15, 2019
Title Dying Eye
A Miura Haruma sex scene?!! Praise be to God. (◠‿◠) I pray there will be eng subs very soon.
But it was really weird. I didn't like it
1 0
Replying to Murielle • Nov 15, 2019
Title Dying Eye
I don't know why but I can't stand Narumi actress voice. It sounds so fake, not natural at all, very annoying.…
Me too. It kinda annoys me
0 0
On Han Gong Ju • Nov 12, 2019
Title Han Gong Ju
This is based of a real event. I feel mentally messed up right now.
12 1
On Bluebeard • Nov 12, 2019
Title Bluebeard
I thought it was the same Bluebeard from Forgotten at first
1 0
On Forgotten • Nov 12, 2019
Title Forgotten
I never expected the ending!! The plot twist twisted my mind
6 0
On The Sylvian Experiments • Nov 11, 2019
Title The Sylvian Experiments
Does anyone know where I can watch it for free?
0 0
Replying to Shoujo-san • Nov 10, 2019
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
I'm so hyped for this movie. 2020 LETS GO!!!
Same here! Just a little over a year to go...
0 0
Replying to ichihachi • Nov 9, 2019
Title Fujoshi, Ukkari Gay ni Kokuru.
Not quite, well kind of, he desires a romantic relationship but he is just not sexually attracted to the girl.…
Wait...so does anything romantic happens between the guy and the girl???
0 5