Editorials
Replying to Ma Webre • Jul 25, 2021
Article Currently Watching: The Devil Judge
Well now I have to watch it...I wasn't in the mood...or so I thought for a legal drama, but here we go.
It's not really a legal drama even though it looks like one.
4 0
Replying to Oizys • Jul 13, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
I want Yo Han to stay as he is right now.
I will scream if he becomes some sort of righteous person.
4 0
On The Devil Judge • Jul 13, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
I want Yo Han to stay as he is right now.
0 1
On The Devil Judge • Jul 13, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
I want Yo Han to stay as he is right now.
2 0
Replying to Oizys • Jul 13, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Some are speculating that because of what he said about humans loving stories like that.
Gaon likes fair punishment where as Yo Han be like potato potato
1 0
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Jul 12, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
ep 4 was intense the whole flagellation thing ( yay i learnt a new word) and omfg his historybut i wonder why…
Some are speculating that because of what he said about humans loving stories like that.
3 2
Replying to daysmoon • Jul 12, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
After episode 1 and 2, I found Sun Ah to be a frustrating character, but after episode 3 I was completely attracted…
Wait till you finish episode 4. You will be shooketh.
3 0
Replying to SorcererExtreme • Jul 8, 2021
Title Sweet Home
This drama, I started without knowing an iota of the plot. Can someone tell what I'm about to walk into. Similar…
It's not like Resident Evil. One of the main focus in my opinion is the relationship between all the residents. How they change over time as they go through many hurdles together. It's not just violence and gore.
1 0
On Ghost Doctor • Jul 8, 2021
Title Ghost Doctor
I wish Kim Bum was the main lead. He's always "one of the" main leads with little to no romance in his dramas.
7 1
Replying to coincidences • Jul 5, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
Anyone have any recommendation of a drama/movie similar to this one? Just the similar vibe is also good. Thrilling,…
Sweet Home
2 1
Replying to Naktu_ • May 18, 2021
Article Lee Da Hee to replace Seo Ye Ji in upcoming series "Island: Season 1"
Happy for my girl but i did get anxious of how much hate and criticism she will get,, she's a wonderful and happy…
Why would she receive hate?
0 0
On Love like a Person • Jan 26, 2020
Title Love like a Person
Both denied the offer. I wish they would cast Lee Jae Wook and Hong Bi Ra. I know it won't happen but a girl can wish
1 0
Replying to ErisFerris3 • Jan 25, 2020
Title XX Spoiler
The atmosphere is pretty amazing !!!! It's tense, and intimate. Love it. Love both of the guys already, I really…
I am pretty sure the cute bartender boy likes her
1 0
On XX • Jan 25, 2020
Title XX Spoiler
Honestly I would have stopped showing up if I was her. The urge to strangle her would have been too strong. I hated Lee Roo Mi from the moment I saw that atrocious suit.
0 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Jan 25, 2020
Title Homeroom
I put this on my plan to watch list, THEN watched the trailer.....now I'm confused and more than a lot alarmed......anyone…
Where did you find the trailer??
0 1
Replying to Yvonne • Jan 25, 2020
Article Chen of EXO Announces His Marriage
One if them tweeted that Ifans don't understand their culture. That what Chen is doing can be compared to how…
Oh wow
1 0
Replying to Nanaskp • Jan 25, 2020
Title Forgotten Spoiler
So.. What's with the hanging man? What happened to his brother? What's with the ending???? Kinda made the whole…
His real brother died in the car accident. His fake brother who was the son of the woman he killed committed suicide. I don't remember the hanging man tho
0 0
Replying to Umi Chan • Jan 25, 2020
Title Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
It has the same vibe as that Indian thriller horror movie "6-5=2 movie "... Starting was slow but after interval…
I would be horrified with that Mathematical mistake too
1 1
On This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life • Jan 24, 2020
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
I really wanna read the manga. Mangas always have epic expressions.
1 0
Replying to T__ __T • Jan 24, 2020
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
umm.... i just watched episode 1 and i think hes a masochist.
Definitely!
2 0