News
Replying to auborgineRain • Jun 30, 2019
List Favorite Actors
Oh yes. He is one versatile actor. :)
Have you seen Hello Monster/I Remember You? I want to watch it because of Seo In Guk but I've heard mixed things about it.
0 1
auborgineRain • Jun 25, 2019
List Favorite Actors
Ah, another Seo In Guk fan! He gets at my heartstrings every. time.
1 3
Ceki • Jun 23, 2019
Article Summer 2019 Dramas Preview: What's Hot In Dramaland?
I can't wait for Hotel de Luna and When the Devil Calls Your Name!
2 0
ReikabLeu • Jun 23, 2019
Article Smoking: YAY or NAY ?
Ohh, I'm intrigued! Heading to Netflix now ^-^
2 1
Forever_Shawol • Jun 6, 2019
Article Recasting Goblin for a Chinese Drama
This is fantastic!
6 0
Wolfdog Hoshi • May 23, 2019
List Dramas or Movies with deaf character and/or sign language
Now that I've watch Silenced, going to tackle another one on your list -- thanks for creating this :)
1 1
amrita828 • May 20, 2019
Article The Perfect Review
Oh my god, this is too true and I'm cracking up! Thanks for sharing :)
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 20, 2019
Article [Apply Inside] kisskh Needs Writers
Do you need to have been on MDL for long? I've come to practically live on it day-to-day but only in the last month. I've been considering writing since I joined!
0 1
Regine • May 20, 2019
Article Which Classic Asian Drama Character Are You?
I'm not a Rival in Love T__T But this was super fun, thank you! Enjoyed learning of new shows, too :)
0 0
Replying to Chelsea • May 17, 2019
Title Her Private Life
100% agree. KJW is my phone wallpaper ^-^
Let me know how you like Antique Bakery!!
0 1
Replying to tsundoku girl • May 16, 2019
Title Her Private Life
it's also infuriating when Eun Gi knows she doesn't like or see him that way. She doesn't like him so he should…
For a hot minute I thought that him and Da In would hit it off. That quickly became apparent that it wouldn't happen, haha -- she's way too deep into her love for Ryan. I almost feel bad for her, she's so pathetic looking.
1 1
Replying to Galaxy013 • May 16, 2019
Title Her Private Life Spoiler
I couldn't wait lolLove this episode... also, that make out scene in the beginning of the episode? Hottest scene…
Everyone keeps hypothesizing they're going to have a very cliché childhood connection -- I don't know how they possibly could, though? We haven't seen any indication of that -- the only childhood mystery we have is Ryan's and it's all blurry flashbacks of a woman (his mother, I believe) painting. People are going to be pissed if there is a childhood connection, it seems -- sounds like they're over that trope.
0 0
Replying to tsundoku girl • May 16, 2019
Title Her Private Life Spoiler
it's also infuriating when Eun Gi knows she doesn't like or see him that way. She doesn't like him so he should…
I really don't understand why people think it's "romantic" to say, "I will wait for you." That doesn't make me think of romance, it makes me think OBSESSED.
1 3
Replying to Chelsea • May 16, 2019
Title Her Private Life
100% agree. KJW is my phone wallpaper ^-^
Have you seen Coffee Prince? That's when my love was sealed. Then I watched the movie Antique Bakery and fell even harder.
0 3
Silent • May 15, 2019
Article Ultra Fan Guide: William Chan
Hadn't heard of him until this article and now I want to know him ????
1 0
Replying to Maddie • May 10, 2019
Title Her Private Life Spoiler
I really don't like both Nam Eun Gi and Cha Da In, everytime either of them come on screen they cause some or…
I am SO over Cha Do In. The MOMENT she appeared and just threw herself at Ryan I was like NOPE. NOPE. NOOOPE.
6 1
Replying to reika • May 10, 2019
Title Her Private Life
Get it over Eun Gi. The ranks were decided already. You're the Silver medalist and other one is well.. called…
SAVAGE!
10 0
Replying to chai tea latte • May 10, 2019
Title Her Private Life Spoiler
Props to Cha Shi-an, whose words unknowingly pushed Ryan to chase after Deok-mi and led to that excellent make…
YES. I thought Cha Si An woudn't contribute much but WOW he has had some impacting moments!
4 0
Replying to Ren Saranghae • May 10, 2019
Title Her Private Life
Both the leads looking n acting amazingly together....love every scene of theirs...KJW is the best thing that…
100% agree. KJW is my phone wallpaper ^-^
2 5
Replying to sojushot • May 10, 2019
Title Her Private Life
I love how they are not holding back on being touchy with each other... and those kisses, ugh, fire!
YES! And the fact that Deok Mi doesn't fight it too much -- she's initially act shocked or embarrassed but then caves. SO many other FL will be like OMG STAAAHP and I'm like GIRL, GIVE. IN.
4 0
