Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 30 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 18, 2019
Replying to Penguin03 • Sep 9, 2025
It was really sad.I was hoping for a reunion between E Shun and Yi Biao
Me tooo 😢
0 0
On The Dauntless Youths • Sep 8, 2025
Title The Dauntless Youths Spoiler
I did'nt expect this sad ending after the beautiful friendship that accompanied us throughout the episodes. This is really sad and painful 😭😭
4 5
Replying to azrakarlish • Aug 19, 2025
Yes its good drama. I watch until 14. 2nd ML look suspicious sometimes. The syndicate so cruel. They treated his…
thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to azrakarlish • Aug 19, 2025
Yes its good drama. I watch until 14. 2nd ML look suspicious sometimes. The syndicate so cruel. They treated his…
Is there bromance ?
0 2
Replying to Aisj • Aug 15, 2025
Title Higher
Is it a bromance?
Yes
1 4