K-Drama
On FAKE MOTION: Takkyu no Osho • May 30, 2020
Title FAKE MOTION: Takkyu no Osho
I want eng sub
0 2
On Demon Out of Chang An • Mar 17, 2020
Title Demon Out of Chang An Spoiler
I didn't like the ending
0 0
On Age of Legends • Jan 12, 2020
Title Age of Legends
Bromance?
0 1
On Lost in 1949 • Dec 30, 2019
Title Lost in 1949
I want to know if there is a friendship here?
1 2
On Looking Up • Dec 30, 2019
Title Looking Up
It's a great movie
2 0
Replying to TheHappyRabbit • Nov 25, 2019
Title According to Our Butler
With Chinese/Japanese subtitles https://www.juji.tv/ribendianying/wojiadezhishirushishuo/play-6375-0-1.html
Thank youuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 1
On According to Our Butler • Nov 14, 2019
Title According to Our Butler
Please where can I watch?
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Nov 13, 2019
Title The Love by Hypnotic
His friends are his buddies. Too silly and funny to call it a bromance. :)
Thanks
0 0
Replying to meixue • Nov 13, 2019
Title The Love by Hypnotic
i guess his friends could be considered the bromance part
Thanks
0 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Nov 13, 2019
Title The Love by Hypnotic
There's plenty of Romance though. Much better than bromance.
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Nov 13, 2019
Title The Love by Hypnotic
No bromance
Thanks
0 0
On The Love by Hypnotic • Nov 10, 2019
Title The Love by Hypnotic
Tell me please, There is bromance??
0 8
