K-Drama
Replying to rian • Jul 24, 2022
Title Kamen Rider Revice Movie Spin-Off Distribution Drama: Birth of Chimera
Here! https://tokuzilla.net/watch/kamen-rider-revice-spin-off-birth-of-chimera.html
Thank you so much 💙
1 0
On Kamen Rider Revice Movie Spin-Off Distribution Drama: Birth of Chimera • Jul 23, 2022
Title Kamen Rider Revice Movie Spin-Off Distribution Drama: Birth of Chimera
Where can I watch it please ?
1 3
On BD Akechi Tantei Jimusho • Jul 16, 2022
Title BD Akechi Tantei Jimusho
Where can I watch it ?
0 0
Replying to Seaweed • Jul 2, 2022
Title Black Cinderella
kind of! they dont fight over the fml at least
Ah, thank you 💙
0 0
Replying to Cry • Jul 1, 2022
Title Nanba MG5: Zenkai Baribaride Arigato-hen
Yes
Thank you 💙
0 0
Replying to Cry • Jun 30, 2022
Title Nanba MG5: Zenkai Baribaride Arigato-hen
Yes
Please where can I watch it ?
0 2
On Black Cinderella • Jun 24, 2022
Title Black Cinderella
Is there a friendship between the 2 ML ?
0 2
On Black Crow 1 • Jun 7, 2022
Title Black Crow 1
Please where can I watch it ?
0 2
On The Iron Four • Jun 7, 2022
Title The Iron Four
Where can I watch it ?
3 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • May 18, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
They care about each other's funerals lol 😅The only thing they care is when they'll kill each other
🤣🤣🤣
0 2
On Bloody Heart • May 18, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
I want to know the relationship between Lee Tae and Park Gye Won , I mean are they enemies or they care about each other in secret ??
0 4
On Hope or Dope • May 2, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
Is there a bromance here ?
1 2
Replying to mykhele0827 • Apr 30, 2022
Title xxxHOLiC
Is this a BL/Bromance genre?
Bromance
4 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 2, 2022
Title Reset
I chose to watch this one in Ramadan ,, because I know it's one of the best dramas this year from all the reviews…
Yes 👌
1 0
Replying to PabboStell • Mar 12, 2022
Title Beyond Evil
I just watched the drama for the third time and the feelings are still there.I don't think I've ever been invested…
Same here 👌
1 0
Replying to Mstwinser • Mar 11, 2022
Title Winner Is King
Winner of the King, Immortality, and Eternal Faith...seems we have to say Good bye :(
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Dec 16, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
Went through the first six episodes ,, the production is low quality and the male lead seems younger than himself…
Is there bromance or friendship ?
0 1
Replying to clown gege • Oct 12, 2021
Title Junkyouju Takatsuki Akira no Suisatsu Season 2
I also wonder , where is Episode 01
Thank youu💜
1 0
Replying to Ashlin john • Sep 23, 2021
Title Remember You
Is this same story like brother-brother relationship in Korean version
Yes, it is the same in everything
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Sep 13, 2021
Title The High School Heroes
https://twitter.com/oidesunshines/status/1423953192090439688?s=19
Thank you 💙
0 0
