Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 30 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 18, 2019
On Delete • Jun 30, 2023
Title Delete
Is there bromance or freindship ?
0 1
Replying to Geegee16 • Jun 25, 2023
Better late than never, I suppose? Here are two links that I found;https://ok.ru/video/1850124864102 - RAWhttps://ok.ru/video/1617099295429…
Thank you, I tried on computer and the video is working now😊
1 0
Replying to Geegee16 • Jun 25, 2023
Better late than never, I suppose? Here are two links that I found;https://ok.ru/video/1850124864102 - RAWhttps://ok.ru/video/1617099295429…
The vedio doesn't play 😥
0 2
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • May 24, 2023
Title Black Crow 1
Can watch without eng subs 😏😏😏😏https://ttsp.tv/voddetail/642703.html
Thank youu ^^
1 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Dec 11, 2022
I liked it. Tight-scripted and beautifully shot, though a tad bit idealistic. Ryoma and Ryusei’s performances…
Where can I watch it please ?
1 4
On xxxHOLiC • Oct 3, 2022
Title xxxHOLiC
Where can I watch it, I can't find it ?
1 1
On Blind • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
I think Seung Joon is not the killer, but the real killer wants to make him the murderer because when Seung Hoon spoke to the accused in the hospital, he told him that he didn't see the killer's face, and when he told him, why did you say it was Seung Joon, he was silent, meaning that the real killer was the one who asked him to Say it in court
2 0