News
Lily Alice • Feb 15, 2025
Article Lee Min Ho, Ahn Hyo Seop, Jisoo, Chae Soo Bin, Nana's 'Omniscient Reader' confirms premiere slot
Absolutely hyped for this and hope it turns out for the better, but an anime adaption would be better than a movie or drama for this extraordinary novel like solo leveling. I am really happy that many good manhwa's are getting adaptions recently like Study Group, Weak Hero, Now omniscent reader's viewpoint
20 2
Replying to God • Dec 16, 2023
Title Death's Game
So its not that good huh?
I've enjoyed the episodes so far. Its good, unpredictable, unique and has excellent cast.
10 2
Replying to Nicole • Nov 15, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Does Xie Wei also have recollection of the past? Or is it just the FL?
Just the FL
2 2
Replying to siqbal • Jun 12, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
why did the rating drop so much? 😧
LOL, it's not really that worse. MDL ratings are quite dynamic recently. I guess it will increase after a few more eps.
6 1
