Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Kenya
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2019
Replying to Dreamy • Oct 29, 2020
Am I the only one who likes Dr Cha?I don't have a SLS, I love Jun & RaRa all the way but that doesn't make me…
I dont understand why people hate on love rivals. I mean let them too love the person as long as its not persuaded in a dangerous way. He is really a nice guy.
1 0
Replying to macy • Oct 29, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
I've seen loads of people turn against this drama because of their age gap. But come on think about it, they haven't…
I disagree somehow. The father friend is a snake.
1 0
Replying to Hananey • Oct 17, 2020
I wanted them to all die. Imagine finding out your was eaten up. Disgusting
I dont the girl for wanting them dead
1 0
Replying to lookatthe_queen • Oct 16, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
I literally vomited buckets seeing what the fishermen of the galaxy ship did..I mean yeah they didn't show any…
I wanted them to all die. Imagine finding out your was eaten up. Disgusting
0 2
Replying to Classy1 • Oct 16, 2020
Korean rom-coms were the worst for me . I hated every single one I watched and I watched too many that I forgot…
True. He is not a typical tsudere character. He seems cold but he opens up easily. And the way he is into her
15 0
Replying to MVS55 • Sep 10, 2020
Title Once Again Spoiler
Can someone give me a spoiler on how the romance between Nahee and Gyu Jin is?
Currently they are back together. Already registered their marriage and nahee is pregnant. Also she moved back in.
4 2