They're not the only part of her body that has been "enhanced".
I wanted to post a Reddit comment on it but MDL wouldn’t allow me to post the screenshot.I couldn’t find the clip but I found a Reddit post about k actresses with no facial procedures and she was mentioned to which once person claimed how she had a good doctor and another referenced that segment I mentioned. I felt like I was going crazy coz I remembered watching that clip and I couldn’t find it anywhere but atleast I know now I was not just saying stuff and it exists.
They're not the only part of her body that has been "enhanced".
fr. It was like an ep in a variety show for her former group After school. I was so into kpop some yrs ago and I remember watching it. And plastic surgery is not a bad thing. I am sure tho her lips were done coz it’s different from even her drama back in 2023/2024.
I don’t watch kdramas anymore unless it’s shin hae sun and I have noticed that I have fallen into this trend whereby I’d watch up until the last two episodes and I have some unfinished dramas from the last two yrs . Just a fyi . Shin hae sun is my goat despite kdramas not being my cup of tea anymore. I liked this drama from the beginning and I get the whole love square issue and it affecting their work lives so I’ll try to suck it up until the end. Great chemistry tho like that’s a huge plus for me .
That whole football game was so funny for no reason. Also I recently just saw an article on hidden cameras in S.Korea and just shows how much of a huge issue it is. Is it just me or I like the dark stage we r entering? I believe I am one of the few who doesn’t enjoy the dating stages coz it gets boring so I like the obstacles they going through right now.
i've lost interest after ep 4. what do you mean they like each other all of a sudden? there wasn't any proper…
In reality ppl like each other for less. You never heard of a crush?? Also imagine experiencing an amazing kiss with someone and not trying to figure out what would be the outcome if yall tried dating. She seems unsure coz she thinks he likes her out of pity but she is drawn into his personality and he simply likes her.
The whole issue with Kim Jae wook playing 2nd lead seems alright to me. A lot of big actors sometimes take small roles either they like the writer/director or they r doing them a favor. He still has a steady career so I guess he wanted to try out this role so to all the ppl worried it’s not a big deal.
I was stuck on him just standing there. Like dude close your eyes and get out of there
The thing is they r in a shady place so it’s so unlikely to attract ppl and I think she doesn’t care who looks at her as long as it’s not a person she interacts with daily.
I am sorry I seem to have commented on the wrong post. I was trying to figure out why did I comment this , misunderstanding. I agree with your previous comment about them hiring an audit team for office relationships and misconduct coz that’s HR’s job. Audit team is usually independent and investigates matters on financial issues and stuff. If you don’t mind I want to delete my previous comment, sorry for the mixup.
Interesting, other than her demoting the ML without explaining why (she clearly has a hidden reason), I thought…
How would she know that? He needed to report that after finding out but he said have you guys never kissed before and made it seem like an innocent kiss. Either a writing flaw or an assumption on how men don’t know about consent even if they r the victims. Also they r hinting on her moving him to be for a different reason so we will see.
Just a guess but Boss lady does nude modeling for a rush. She has zero personal life so far wondering if bungee…
I love ppl with sharp thinking skills. Great analysis. Also she seems unbothered with the amount of abuse she gets from her job and acts like it’s an achievement so makes sense
I felt like I was going crazy coz I remembered watching that clip and I couldn’t find it anywhere but atleast I know now I was not just saying stuff and it exists.
And plastic surgery is not a bad thing. I am sure tho her lips were done coz it’s different from even her drama back in 2023/2024.
Shin hae sun is my goat despite kdramas not being my cup of tea anymore. I liked this drama from the beginning and I get the whole love square issue and it affecting their work lives so I’ll try to suck it up until the end.
Great chemistry tho like that’s a huge plus for me .
Is it just me or I like the dark stage we r entering? I believe I am one of the few who doesn’t enjoy the dating stages coz it gets boring so I like the obstacles they going through right now.
I agree with your previous comment about them hiring an audit team for office relationships and misconduct coz that’s HR’s job. Audit team is usually independent and investigates matters on financial issues and stuff.
If you don’t mind I want to delete my previous comment, sorry for the mixup.