Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Kenya
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2019
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
I have already watched it and I forgot. it was a long time ago.
0 2
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
Wallahi I stopped fan girling over men coz of a lot of s.a cases and you want me to jump back into it. I’ll take the bait and watch it tonight.
0 1
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
imagine am at school ( Uni) preparing for exams and am looking him up.
0 6
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
Exactly , sexiness comes with age but for me I don’t find Asians appealing to me.
0 4
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
OMG!!! The definition of sexy.
0 8
Replying to ponnu • Nov 25, 2024
He is very attractive but not in a sexy way in this drama but he suits the role of a politician. Have seen him…
I mean the other party matters if they put in the work. Dude had great actresses in both.
0 2
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
imagine I don’t him. Am checking him out.
0 6
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
who? I rarely find Asians hot or sexy.
0 10
Replying to ponnu • Nov 25, 2024
He is very attractive but not in a sexy way in this drama but he suits the role of a politician. Have seen him…
I haven’t watched that yet.
0 4
Replying to honesu • Nov 25, 2024
lol not the hand holding! I have to agree, i've never found YYS sexy although I like his acting! He just like...looks…
I mean he is doing good , am just saying the concept is pushing an agenda of wattpad dark romance which if u read it u don’t picture. A lot of ppl are thirsting and making sexy edits and I just don’t buy it. It is an exciting drama tho.
0 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 25, 2024
Girl bye!!! LOL if this man ain’t sexy then I don’t know who is… he is fine, sexy, hot and good looking…
I’ll tell who is sexy, son sukku. He is the sexiest mf in the whole of k- actors but he wouldn’t fit this genre.
0 19
Replying to ponnu • Nov 25, 2024
He is very attractive but not in a sexy way in this drama but he suits the role of a politician. Have seen him…
I actually watched him in a movie called mood for the day and it was my first impression of him and he actually had a sexier appeal there coz I was star struck for a long time.
1 6
Replying to Lovely • Nov 25, 2024
I don't need your hand. I'm saying this with my whole chest: He is damn sexy!!! In fact, he's more sexy than he…
I mean a lot of people would say my taste in men is questionable so can I hold it a little since I get criticized a lot? Everyone has their own taste tho.
0 0
Replying to Therapyy • Nov 25, 2024
if you understand the concept about being hot it's not always looks it's about attitude and your personality make…
exactly. He is a good actor. Also looks don’t always come with sexiness. There are some whose whole vibe is just sexy and charming.
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 25, 2024
I am going to hold a lot of people’s hands and tell yall he ain’t hot. Good looking yes but not sexy. The thirst edits ain’t eating.
Good drama tho
3 41
Replying to Kei • Nov 17, 2024
Title Marry You
JUNHOE 🩷
I’ll watch for him
1 0
Replying to Thinkaboutme • Nov 17, 2024
Title Brewing Love
They're the same yet different but both are good romcoms.
I will then. I’ll come back and give you an update by tomorrow
1 1
Replying to Thinkaboutme • Nov 17, 2024
Title Brewing Love
They're the same yet different but both are good romcoms.
that’s the thing, I don’t like business proposal so I guess this is not for me.
0 3
On Brewing Love • Nov 17, 2024
Title Brewing Love
is this drama like business proposal or different??? Should I watch it?
0 5