Half the comment section wants Hye ri and Ju Yeon to end up together....including me....but sadly it is not happening......too…
Weirdly enough I think he will accept her original self. Like hyeri is a rock for him and he in turn will be there for eunho emotionally coz she is struggling a lot . The ex is just making her feel small every time both at work and personally.
Before the finale happens I’ll say my peace; respectfully the storyline is not original but am not annoyed by it. My feelings for this drama are mild to say so I won’t talk shit about it.Ppl compare it soo much to QOT and I dropped that so quick. Also ppl who say there is no chemistry are clearly deluded coz how?
what is this bulshit when you don't even say a word on the respective comment sections of the drama you praised?…
I really enjoy shin hye sun and anything she does and as much as I want to talk about her this is not the place. Dear hyeri and LND are too different flavors of the same genre .
I love how they tackled the main conflict early on coz kdramas tend to postpone it to the last 4 episodes causing the character to deal with breakups and it’s just messy.
One thing I will say is that the bts are gold.
Unrelated but is it only me who watches dramas for female leads only or? Like I don’t find the men appealing anymore