Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Kenya
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2019
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Nov 17, 2024
is it just me or I can't really sympathise with haejun's mom either? i can understand her and the noble sacrifice…
same. If that boy was her whole world she would have run with him. Like the mom who was in extraordinary attorney woo, she stuck by her kid.
2 0
Replying to peakyjoy • Nov 14, 2024
this, I literally skip their parts because it makes me uncomfortable. Sanha I can understand because he had feelings…
I skipped a lot coz they never prepared me for the romance. It felt out of place
1 0
Replying to TAROIEL • Nov 11, 2024
The dinner scene with Hae-il in the first episode of season two was honestly unbearable. It felt like they were…
I skipped over it. Also the detective scenes.
0 0
Replying to Hananey • Nov 11, 2024
Like this was the drama that me and my sister watched together and we were excited for season 2 but we got so…
true.They don’t live up to the first season. I like when shows have a first season to set up characters and then it gets all better from there but kdramas give it there all in the first season since there is no guarantee for other seasons. Fiery priest got a second season for how popular it was . Storyline is a bit ambitious; introduced a strong villain who gets taken down by a priest eventually) but it might work since it’s fiction but the comedy is like for small kids. Way over the top.
0 0
Replying to TAROIEL • Nov 10, 2024
The humor is so forced While the humor in the first season was still exaggerated, it felt grounded because the…
Like this was the drama that me and my sister watched together and we were excited for season 2 but we got so disappointed. The humor is like so over exaggerated and my enthusiasm is completely gone. You had a good thing but why ruin it.
4 2
On The Fiery Priest Season 2 • Nov 10, 2024
Are we ok?? Why is the comedy forced and over the top this season. You had a good first season but why do this. I couldn’t watch it coz the second hand embarrassment I got plus the cringe.
3 0
Replying to SUNSET • Oct 29, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
At the end it gives you a lesson - One kiss is all it takes !!!
Fr. Love this comment
0 1
Replying to DLKDramaFan • Oct 29, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I'm doing something that I've never done before and hope to never do again. Give warning trigger alerts to a Shin…
Have to people. I know that’s right
1 0
Replying to SUNSET • Oct 29, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Probably you just missed a scene. That kiss from male lead healed her. It's the power of love and obsession. You're…
I know it was sarcastic, just releasing my frustration on how the mental illness was a joke.
4 0
Replying to SUNSET • Oct 29, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Probably you just missed a scene. That kiss from male lead healed her. It's the power of love and obsession. You're…
The way I love Shin Hae Sun and the pain of dropping something with so much potential of showing importance of self care and self love. I don’t watch that many kdramas but the one I finally stick to is dog shit.
3 0
Replying to SUNSET • Oct 29, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Probably you just missed a scene. That kiss from male lead healed her. It's the power of love and obsession. You're…
Like why do we need doctors or psych wards. Administer kissing and going back to old habits. Don’t worry once it fails u will go back to being ill and then we repeat the cycle.
7 2
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 29, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
it’s so hard dropping a drama by my fav actress but I had to do it for my own sanity. I hate u (writers) for doing this to me . U clearly don’t understand the meaning of mental illness . Treating it like a child’s play.
11 0
Replying to sadie-sunk • Oct 28, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
clearly first kdrama written by AI.
like it had potential and the best actress but they found a way to fuck it all up.
6 0
Replying to Hananey • Oct 24, 2024
Title My Youth
Phenomenal actress. Watching this for her .
I made several comments exactly saying that. She don’t need a relationship. She needs change of location and job.
1 0
Replying to Hananey • Oct 24, 2024
Title My Youth
Phenomenal actress. Watching this for her .
Oh my God! I was talking about that. It’s so going in a bad direction
0 2
Replying to Hananey • Oct 24, 2024
Title My Youth
Phenomenal actress. Watching this for her .
which one?
0 4
Replying to Hananey • Oct 23, 2024
Title My Youth
Phenomenal actress. Watching this for her .
We have to. Like now am watching dear hyeri coz shin hye sun is my number 1 even tho the drama is kinda disappointing me
0 6
Replying to Hananey • Oct 23, 2024
Title My Youth
Phenomenal actress. Watching this for her .
I always pick a drama based on the female casting. Can’t invest myself in male actors or artists
1 8
Replying to HyekyosWife • Oct 23, 2024
Title My Youth
i hope chun wohee gains lots of attention with this 💗
Phenomenal actress. Watching this for her .
2 10
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 23, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I haven’t even watched ep 10 but the writer is going in a completely weird direction. Not all love heals. Friendship and family love can do good but romance doesn’t always heal. Maybe a spouse but even those are 50/50. Realistically they also feel burdened being available for a sick person.
I understand in the moment everyone feels available and they feel like they can always be there but eventually it can drain you slowly.
She won’t heal miraculously coz he came back to her or she started a new thing. Also someone pointed out that her being secluded drowns her , does way more harm. Maybe she just needs their support as friends or acquaintances coz am seeing no progress in her health.

I am enjoying this drama but I need a positive spin. This ain’t healing. Plus it’s shin hye sun; I don’t think I’ll watch this drama if it wasn’t for her.
4 0