Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Kenya
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2019
Replying to Aliii • Mar 10, 2024
Yeah agree with u💯
maybe it’s me but I can never wish death on anyone not even my enemy. I always have that sense of karma . I just feel sorry for her now. if the plot was like he is sincerely worried and pities her that’s why he stays, better outcome but this , u have to convince me otherwise. I feel like their hatred is more to do with the circumstances and not their own fault but does he have to hate her to the point of death? Plus if it was a genuine concern their new found love would be stronger cause we would get the arguments which open a lot of past issues and they became better but so far it’s one sided. She is hopeful and am on her side. Kdrama writers need logic sometimes. It’s a good drama but the execution is wrong.
3 5
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 6, 2024
1. I love the FL’s acting. It’s like her conversation or dialogues are organic; so realistic. Plus she has a calm tone to her . I just am captivated by her so if she f**ks up , I’ll ignore it.
2. The chemistry btwn her and the “brother in law” also is wonderfully written. I wouldn’t call them enemies to lovers . The development of their feelings is amazing coz it’s 12 eps .
3.The guy is gay. How r people missing that?

So far it’s not cheesy or cringe. Am enjoying this in my kdrama drought session.
12 2
On Branding in Seongsu • Feb 11, 2024
I kinda dig the dark theme plus the fl being a complete bitch who looks out for herself. I didn’t expect much but so far it’s been good.
6 0
Replying to peef • Jan 7, 2024
Samdal did the right thing for not avenging right away. It's so satisfying to see Bang Eunju slowly getting her…
exactly. I don’t know why people are not understanding that.
2 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Jan 7, 2024
I want Eun Joo to SUFFER!!! None of that redemption arc bull, I want her to end up bitter and alone...
she won’t get a redemption arc more like karma will catch up to her . like it’s already in the process
1 0
Replying to Dammy_sneh • Jan 7, 2024
You’re making no sense man, darn..your comment is so ass
am still trying to understand what was written. What??
1 0
Replying to Rookie • Jan 1, 2024
Many talk about how repetitive this drama is and how "pathetic" it is. Though I do find Sand-do's unrequited love…
True. Everyone knows everyone. It’s so realistic. I don’t know why people are complaining. Am so into this drama
1 0
Replying to AnkitS • Jan 1, 2024
Yes thats what a healing drama is supposed to be but I don't why are there people expecting it to be a thriller…
I honestly believe the healing genre is where kdramas nail it. The rest is like so so . You know what to expect; it’s simple and heartwarming and not cliche. The characters are relatable and comfortable without the usual cringy circumstances of the girl falling into the guy situations in every other episode. Also the casting is always the best. Good actors, I mean what else do we want.
1 0
Replying to Dramateaches • Jan 1, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri Spoiler
Samdal moved on and dated other men, enjoyed her sex life with her boyfriend(s). We never know how much effort…
This is funny . My thing is samdal’s mindset is that she can’t be with him so might as well move on. Yongpill on the other hand is stuck on the ideology of it’s only her for him + he is surrounded by her family also so hard to move on.
Sangdo is a lost cause; he should know better than to be stuck in love with a person who will never have feelings for him. She came back and is still around Yongpill . I mean if we saw him with her and they had a lot of moments together maybe we will be on his side but it’s not the case.
Also kdrama writers are so out of touch with reality. Like I have seen people who elope together when families are against them. It’s so common. Also they portray people to being so fucking good that we have to believe in this which is so rare in real life. Odds are it’s 1/10 . Am starting to believe there is a shortage of women in that town. For 8 yrs, dude could have had some situationships. But am enjoying this drama so I don’t care .
Your comment made my day tho.
2 1
Replying to Kn0cturnal • Dec 31, 2023
FL can't handle any mature situation and handles it like a kid. Even now in episode 10 she keeps running away…
I would 100% run away before I do something stupid.
2 0
Replying to cmschatton • Dec 31, 2023
I was once watching a drama while I was waiting in line to vote, and my favourite character died, and I started…
yeah, mine is mid. You win
0 0
Replying to cmschatton • Dec 30, 2023
I was once watching a drama while I was waiting in line to vote, and my favourite character died, and I started…
what drama??? That’s way more insane
0 2
Replying to Ivy • Dec 30, 2023
I hate that they keep insisting Yong Pil only cares for Mi Ja because she's Sam Dal's mother, when obviously their…
That’s what I just wrote. Why r people so oblivious? She is like his mom.
4 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Dec 30, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri Spoiler
This episode made me so sad. I was crying the first half with the mom’s story + hayul; that hit so hard and for a kid she is keeping too much inside, it’s not okay. Also samdal’s is literally the one person suffering the most. I mean throughout the drama she barely smiles and it’s because she lost her soulmate and it ties to her. I can imagine being in that state always, like it’s enough punishment.
Yongpill doesn’t need a reason to care for samdal’s mom coz she is also kinda his mom. I don’t know why people are only equating it to him liking samdal ; that could partially be true but still he considers her his mom.
I also love how he doesn’t habour hatred for her coz I am sorta like him. I wouldn’t blame someone for something like that and if I did it wouldn’t last like month coz you leave it all to fate.
Overall it was a not a good episode; I didn’t sign up to cry plus I was in public. Imagine explaining that.
5 5
Replying to Hananey • Dec 24, 2023
their skinship and chemistry is so natural and not cringy. Like u feel it. This is the type of dramas I like.…
I can’t explain how people aren’t seeing it.
0 0
Replying to AsleepWatcher • Dec 23, 2023
Wait, were people criticizing her acting? This is far from her most challenging character and it feels almost…
I always say this, if she’s in I’ll watch. Her character here is so relatable. The thing is she is way more emotional with her friends which is so a lot of people. Also those scenes hit deeply coz it’s her. She is so natural with it. I mean she carries all her dramas.
2 0
Replying to Messssssszz • Dec 23, 2023
Hoping the same. 💗✨🥰😍Some people are just coming regularly just to hate this drama. They should stop…
I was ganged on for saying that. Like this is a great drama and people are hating on little things and it’s so annoying. I really like this drama; it’s realistic and comforting. It gives me calm vibes and the acting is soo good.
3 0
Replying to Monero Rhania • Dec 23, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri Spoiler
Ha yul is so precious how the heck is she so mentally grown up at such a young..it warms my heart but breaks it…
their skinship and chemistry is so natural and not cringy. Like u feel it. This is the type of dramas I like.
Also youngpil is a huge simp. His gaze screams Iove. How am I supposed to get over this.
1 2
Replying to momo • Dec 18, 2023
We are not yet halfway through, praise the drama later.Don't look in the comments if criticism ruins your experience.…
not a nerve but overworking. I didn’t plan to keep on commenting but I saw annoying and I had to answer
0 0
Replying to Maesmustang • Dec 18, 2023
I am not sure whether the people who are commenting here know anything about healing, country side dramas, 2nd…
Those are my favorite genres coz they are relatable plus realistic so 90% of the time the drama is simple. You worded it well.
1 0