Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Kenya
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 25, 2019
Replying to Vniverse • May 2, 2026
I had nothing much to watch so started this coz FL is my favourite. But this drama isn't my kinda tea because…
What’s so upsetting about the affairs plot? I mean the parties involved in it aren’t the focus since we have no emotional attachment to them so why does it bother ppl?
0 0
Replying to Kavi2101 • May 2, 2026
A good boss prioritizes the long-term harmony of a team instead of being a stickler for rules that when broken,…
Maybe you have interacted with a few ppl in life . I have come across a lot of people who stick to the rules and they don’t care who they offend at the end. No such thing as girlboss. For her she is used to it so why please ppl even more.
3 0
Replying to porkman • Apr 29, 2026
Interesting, other than her demoting the ML without explaining why (she clearly has a hidden reason), I thought…
Exactly. People just say stuff coz the amount of dramas that have had some weird bully dynamic for romance is a lot but in here she is just doing her work. Imagine seeing a worker kissing someone in the staircase ( solicited or not) what are you to do? She is strict and unbothered and I love that.
1 4
Replying to Ivy • Apr 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love Spoiler
It's very likely not actually her call who stays and who goes. Her department probably makes recommendations,…
Especially in S Korea. The country is misogynistic so that makes sense. I hope they circle back to the guy but even if they didn’t I wouldn’t be mad.
2 0
Replying to Ivy • Apr 27, 2026
I think I've blocked most of the incels who camp out in romcom comment sections but yeah, no "virgins"…
or virgins. I remember fighting with one during welcome to salmdalri era. They r so disgusting and genuinely disturbed. Why would someone watch a kdrama specifically a romance one and dog on the FL coz now the tables have turned.
2 0
Replying to Ivy • Apr 26, 2026
Title Filing for Love Spoiler
It's very likely not actually her call who stays and who goes. Her department probably makes recommendations,…
I don’t see her as being misogynistic. The first cheating case was unfortunate for the female but it is reality. She perfectly explained their positions and the companies choice. The second one was clearly going to be a hr nightmare for the company given it’s a senior and a low level employee scandal.

I love her character coz she doesn’t show any weakness and seems like a true career person.

At this point it seems like she is trying to weed out the corruption from an unsuspecting position and I guess that’s why she demoted him coz she is going about it in a very calculating manner. You literally made me realize that.
1 2
Replying to Ivy • Apr 26, 2026
It's very likely not actually her call who stays and who goes. Her department probably makes recommendations,…
Nice catch . I had a different theory but yours makes sense
0 5
Replying to Wererabbit • Apr 26, 2026
There are incels watching dramas?
Yes. Thirsting for their “virgin” men.
3 0
Replying to Ivy • Apr 26, 2026
I think I've blocked most of the incels who camp out in romcom comment sections but yeah, no "virgins"…
I saw one comment yesterday from one of them and they pissed me off. Like they genuinely act like they want to f the male characters.
3 2
Replying to Hananey • Apr 25, 2026
Given that this is an office and his is in the audit team there is no such thing as misunderstanding. If he filled…
That’s what I am explaining. I guess she wants to see if he is biased or professional enough to report himself coz he was engaging in unprofessional conduct during office hours. That’s why I said if he reported that the girl made a move on him earlier she wouldn’t have demoted him.
2 0
Replying to Luciusmaximus • Apr 25, 2026
Strong, God-like woman from a corporate world needs to work around a bunch of retards simps useless men in order…
What?? I swear everyday a person complains about a show portraying a woman as a strong individual here. How about watching one with strong male characters and the females being damsels. Yall are so corny and pathetic for this.
1 0
Replying to Hotmess Samael • Apr 25, 2026
I love love love love Shin Hae Sun and also Gong Myung ( i watched a drama of his and since then I've been a fan)…
Given that this is an office and his is in the audit team there is no such thing as misunderstanding. If he filled a report on the female then he would have been justified but it wasn’t reported so in her eyes he committed an offense.
1 2
Replying to nobodyknows • Apr 25, 2026
shin Haesun is literally one of the best actresses
It pains me when someone says they don’t like her coz she is sooo amazing.
1 0
On Filing for Love • Apr 25, 2026
Can I just have shin hye sun in my life coz I was so giggling and fawning all over seeing her. Why is she so amazing?
9 0
On Filing for Love • Apr 23, 2026
I only watch kdramas when shin hye sun is involved . Also to those wondering if it will suck , it might but I can bet a lot on it being a great watch coz of HER. I have never enjoyed any other Korean actor except her.
13 0
Replying to ckdramalover10 • Apr 23, 2026
I think we’re all traumatised 😭
Still am. The first shin hye sun project I dropped. I still wonder what was the writers and directors on when they made that drama.
1 0
Replying to nw_sxvx • Apr 23, 2026
if this is anything like dear hyeri im suing the producers... but this looks promising.. can't wait
it’s not. Dear hyeri literally played with us by using mental illness as tool for romance. What was the writer smoking?
Seems like an ordinary office rom-com.
2 0
Replying to sophya96 • Apr 23, 2026
She’s at a point in her career where she could take on more complex and mature roles, yet she’s still cast…
You don’t know her then coz claiming she only does “cheesy rom-coms” is so wild and wrong. Try doing a deep dive in her projects
2 0
Replying to Kitmish • Apr 23, 2026
Wish they casted someone else instead of Gong myung. Not gonna watch this now. The rest of the cast looks good...the…
what? when did shin hye sun lose her stardom? what do you mean by that?
22 0
Replying to moonchild • Jan 6, 2026
Title Love Me
if you can't relate to people going through struggles like most people do, but instead just want poor girl getting…
I don’t watch kdramas anymore coz they are so repetitive and so corny but this genre is gold. It’s relatable, more authentic when it comes to portraying romance . I knew I would like it and it’s been a great run so far.
3 0