Celebrity
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Nov 17, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I’m only at ep 25. Sigh… This is the exact reason I didn’t want to start this drama, I knew it would be…
The BTS clip with that jump hug and kiss right ? I hope that they don't cut it off due to censorship and bullshit .
1 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Nov 17, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Seriously one bad ending and then the whole drama goes downhill. Watch the douban rating to decrease a lot now…
How much did the douban rating reduce to?
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 15, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I think this is the first drama in dramaland where we all don't mind even if there are no kiss scenes . That's the xixin impact guys 🔥🔥.
9 3
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
23eps done and only 9 eps more to go . Now I'm really worried about everything being rushed in the plot,and we might even be deprived of a single kiss,given the flow . Although,I'm fine with their chemistry even as it is , our babies still deserve atleast one 💋🥺. Fingers crossed for what happens in these remaining eps🤞🏻. Hope they don't destroy the flow and ruin the ending ,like they did for LBFAD!
12 6
Replying to Mo_nika • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
is there a person here, who can read chinese weibo? I am wonder do there ppl also complain about no kissing scenes?…
Everyone is complaining about our parents not having shared a single kiss till now 😭😭
12 1
Replying to someyicooo • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
EP 21 was so good it has me dead. I couldn't skip a single second. The director was on fire while making this…
The whole asd pagoda on her head omg 😂. How much I'd been wanting to talk about it...you just took the words right out of my mouth .
1 0
Replying to Xinxinmylove • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I don't care about my single forever life, but all I'm praying to God is for a MiaoQi kiss in episode 22 plz🙏😭
We care too much about our MiaoQi, don't we? 🥺
2 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
20 and 21 only.
Oh no 😭😭😭😭
0 1
Replying to vaishali r • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
He's a diva,isn't he?
And we're fangirling hard 🤤
7 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Will we get eps 20-22 tomorrow? Or just 20 and 21? My heart can't control the excitement anymore 😭. I need ep22 too 😭😭😭
4 3
Replying to God • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Mu Sheng looks so beautiful everytime ge lets his air loose
He's a diva,isn't he?
3 2
Replying to justjacky • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I find him super cute, loyal and look how he is doing everything for her! He was scared of the Princess beating…
He's a sweetheart tbh . He's not yet married to her, yet he gives her the space and does everything a husband is supposed to do , to his wife. He's giving mm all his love wholeheartedly.
7 0
Replying to Berryvery • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I get that people want the main leads to be together and I want it too, but why are people hating Marquis, he…
I know right . He's a really nice guy . He's part of the green forest tbh . Poor guy doesn't even know the side effect of the bracelet 😢😭.
16 1
Replying to lune • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
The princess looked better when she was pretending to be possessed than when she's all dolled up in that overly…
I know right!!
2 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
When Cui Cui appeared the first time, I already considered him as MiaoQi's love child 🤭
Yess!! He's as adorable as his parents.🥺
1 0
Replying to daydreamer • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Yes, I support this parenthood 😁
😌🙌🏻🙌🏻
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
To me, they're already married and have a kid(cuisui). That's all. Period!
19 4
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I already feel like I'm gonna combust watching MiaoQi in Ep. 15 😅The giggles, I can't 🤭🤣They aren't even…
Can I explode along with you 🥺
3 1
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
ep 7 has been my fav ep so far
This drama has really saved the cdrama draught that has happened this year. We finally have one that's great in all departments so far. Given how cdramas have performed this year, I won't even dare to criticize this drama in any way.
5 0
Replying to Charlotte • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
wow no wonder it took me back to LBFAD same screenwriter and costume designer
The cinematography, unique costumes and accessories were quite reminiscent of LBFAD's team for me so I immediately felt the connection .
6 0