Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 25, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2019
Replying to Nana • Aug 27, 2022
The pacing is super fast, if it was regular xianxias, the dream would take two episodes, the quest to Arbiter…
THISSSSSS!!! FOR THIS ONE REASON I'LL SEND A VIRTUAL KISS TO THE SCRIPT WRITER.
2 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 27, 2022
Watching the next episodes' previews, I know I'm gonna see the 'too girly too cute too childish squeaky voice…
Ikrrrrrr i miss her already..I'm on the verge of crying just because i miss her sooooo muchhhh
2 0
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 23, 2022
Mostly in ep 31/32 XLH will stab herself so the rest 4 will deal with the aftermath of her death and revival and…
Mostly yes.
1 0
Replying to Mellowrose • Aug 23, 2022
SHUT UPPP.. WHY THIS SO ACCURATE... 😂😂😂 we all simping hard... especially the lightning and choke his…
@Qiqi bing yan EXACTLY 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 23, 2022
More than 10k watchers, more than 12k comments and rating 8.7, what a great surprise🤧🤧
WELL DESERVED!!!!
1 0
Replying to Ekylx • Aug 23, 2022
DFQC can't remove the bracelet because XLH loves DFQC and has deep feelings for him. The more she loves him, the…
@arukilee good explanation buddy.
1 1
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 22, 2022
FALLING INTO U ,same director as this.LOVE U SEVEN TIMES as well . (same writer who wrote cang lan jue)
I look forward to this.
0 0
Replying to Lia • Aug 22, 2022
Pls this so funny and true lmaoHe's hot and he knows
PRINTING IT AND POSTING IT ON ALL MARRIAGE PLATFORMS!!!
0 2
Replying to XiaoZhanBaiTu • Aug 22, 2022
i want a wedding! i know they already spent their wedding budget on the fake wedding lol but i want a real one!
LIKEWISE. I am still going to hope for it .
1 0
Replying to Lia • Aug 22, 2022
Pls this so funny and true lmaoHe's hot and he knows
@xliljuliet I'M GOING TO USE YOUR DP AS THE REQUIREMENT PICTURE FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND . ANYTHING LESSER THAN THAT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
0 4
Replying to Lia • Aug 22, 2022
Pls this so funny and true lmaoHe's hot and he knows
@xliljuliet DEFINITELY JOINING U ON THIS MOTTO MATE.
0 2