Celebrity Replying to nandani • Dec 28, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
I also wanted to know where we can watch episode 7 and 8
One touch tv.
0 0
On What Comes after Love • Dec 27, 2023
Title What Comes after Love
Can someone send the link to the novel?
0 0
Replying to Drama Unni • Dec 25, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Have you tried communicating with a hearing impaired person before??? Asides the slow motion talk, the female…
I second your opinion. Baek 10%
1 0
On BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen • Dec 24, 2023
Title BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen
Where are you guys watching this drama?
0 3
Replying to Bloomer • Dec 19, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
same where can i watch it? Please lmk
I tried onetouchtv and they haven't updated ep 8 yet .:(
0 0
Replying to TheCoffeePrince • Dec 13, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
This drama's musical score is so good, I love the traditional and modern blend of the instrumentation. I'm sure…
I agree 💯
1 0
Replying to Xianxia • Dec 11, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
yup the UI of this website also looks good
I know right!!
0 0
Replying to ravishsharma • Dec 11, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
EP 5 released on onetouchtv
Omg . Thank you so much. I didn't know this website existed ,until now . You're my savior ❤️❤️❤️
2 1
Replying to SweetLoveBandB • Dec 11, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
No, still not 😭
I don't know what's wrong. 😢 😭
2 2
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 11, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Hasn't ep 5 released on myasiantv or kisskh yet????
3 4
Replying to Mubee • Dec 3, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
MDL can you please update writer info? Her name is Go Nam Jeong
She deserves the credits , doesn't she?
2 1
Replying to kindabluespirit • Dec 2, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
god why there is still A LOT tragedy in the trailer after that kiss?
I hate this kind of a progression, especially in the last ep.
2 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Dec 2, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Lol at TVN releasing photos of the kiss immediately 😂TVN is the captain of the Mokgeoli ship, for sure ~
Ikr 🤣
1 1
On Castaway Diva • Dec 2, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
We finally got a kiss and it was so beautiful 😍 😍 ❤️❤️❤️❤️. The wait was worth it.
10 0
Replying to vaishali r • Dec 2, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
💯💯💯 Man is busy tending to mokha . Of course he doesn't have time for other things :)
Agreed 👍
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Dec 2, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
- the way the writer explained why the brothers differ so much in character, why Bogeol is quiet and distant bc…
Explained well. 👏👏
1 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Dec 2, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
I think the prod crew underestimated Eunbin and CJH's chemistry or didn't expect viewers would buy it in this…
They're so adorable together. No one can deny the happiness and cuteness they exude on screen .
7 1
Replying to Hyun Bins First Love • Dec 1, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
This drama is sooo good, its hitting all my heart strings
Likewise ❤️❤️
4 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 30, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
One thing I love about Bogeol as a Kdrama ML is that he doesn't drink or even smoke ~And Koreans LOVE their sojus/alcohols..…
💯💯💯 Man is busy tending to mokha . Of course he doesn't have time for other things :)
3 2
Replying to Terra1000 • Nov 29, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract Spoiler
Bae In Hyuk hinted at a steamy kiss scene, going beyond the usual, saying, “We filmed a kiss scene, it wasn’t…
I guess it'd be BIH's first steamy kiss scene . Ufff...can't wait to see it.🙈
0 0