Editorials
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Aug 13, 2022
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
Sadly I had a hard time separating GGS1 and GGS2 cause I don't like change. I kept thinking about Han Shangyan and Tong Nian's cute moments and from episode 1. I was excited to see what happened next. Also am I the only one who was upset about the fact that Tong Nian and Han Shangyan didn't get more screen time in the wedding? and to top it off they sent the wrong groom to her room as a joke! Although I do understand season 2 is about Wu Bai and Ai Qing and a continuation of season 1 isn't ideal either. But all I wanted was more beautiful wedding moments for Han Shangyan and Tong Nian and more characters and from season 1 attending the wedding
11 0
lo_ve • Jan 5, 2022
Article "Snowdrop" Actress Kim Mi Soo Passes Away at 31
you will be remembered Kim Mi Soo. Rest in peace.
1 0
Red Raven • Nov 29, 2020
List Massively Obsessive / Possessive Male Leads
Before we get married is another interesting obsessive romance show
5 0
Lily_B • Jul 6, 2020
Article What Type of Drama Lover Are You?
Oh I get it no emojis :)
0 0
Lily_B • Jul 6, 2020
Article What Type of Drama Lover Are You?
I mean *what are the odds?
0 0
Lily_B • Jul 6, 2020
Article What Type of Drama Lover Are You?
I got natural born Romantic and noble idiot what are the odds ??
1 1