Celebrity
Replying to Kiki_here • Dec 17, 2020
Title Manner of Death
Can anyone be kind enough to 'brief' me on how the story is going? I have been dying for this but I have Research…
Withouth spoiling anything, the series is still building up the plot: person gets killed, someone obviously high up does not want the truth to come out. Threats are made and our two favourite people are building a LOT of tension at a reasonable speed :) So far not much of a clue as to who's done it or why. Entertaining and worth a watch but I don't know that I would tell you to invest what precious little free time you have on this right away , however be very aware that thte longer you leave it the more likely you are to get the murder mystery spoiled so...
6 1
Replying to emooney547 • Dec 31, 2019
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador Spoiler
Yes! Can someone please spoil a little? Is it a happy ending for everyone or not? ***if you choose to spoil please…
happy ending galore
4 1
On TharnType • Oct 7, 2019
Title TharnType
Squeal.
2 0