Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 13, 2019
On Pegasus Market • 26 days ago
You will have tears most of the times while watching it. Mostly because of that absurd comedy, but sometimes because of heartwarming emotional, beautiful scenes, and 2, 3 sad emotional scenes. Specially be prepared for ep 8
0 0
Replying to thrownhopes • 26 days ago
Pegasus Market if you havent watched it
I watched all the rest of the episodes and it's better than this! (No pain no gain), the ending is the best and I think that is my favourite comedy drama now 😄
Whoever added Pegasus Market on this list, Thank you for helping me find that gem! 😍
0 1
On Pegasus Market • 26 days ago
I'm begging you not to watch if you can't manage absurd amount of comedy and a drama that comedy comes first before the plot type of a drama.
But watch it to relax and to have fun and to watch something with full of positive energy. This is the best comedy drama I've watched and it has a good plot for a comedy drama. Not overall good plot, just good for a comedy drama.
I'm coming here from "No pain, No gain", and I didn't expect much from a 2019 drama, but this is even better than "No pain No gain"!!!.
I enjoyed every minute!

I want more positive dramas like this! The world needs more positive dramas like this!
0 0
Replying to thrownhopes • 26 days ago
Pegasus Market if you havent watched it
Actually, that's what I'm watching now and I'm on ep 9 today and enjoying it sooo much 😍
1 3
On Love You Teacher • Aug 26, 2026
This is the most beautiful story I've watched in a long time. And this is more of an educational series than just a story. It's so healing and educational while you can enjoy.

For anyone who says they ruined it with comedy, I could actually watch this because of comedy and that easy going nature of it. I love to watch these type of stories, but can't watch them because I'm sensitive to so many things, specially psychological things. But this drama makes it balanced and made it possible to watch for people like us. Even though they are talking about serious physiological topics, it didn't make me feel uncomfortable or depressing, but gave the idea and the lesson so well in a heart touching way. I call that creative. Not all the stories have to be serious and sad to give the lesson and awareness. Adding comedy and fun makes it easy to watch and will reach more people who don't know about those topics.

And I also like the aspect of problems solving easily here. It shows how beautiful it can be, if people actually treated these conditions like this and make people think twice about treating others like this. The more you see something, the more you feel like acting like that. So, I think more people will feel like treating others like this when they see it.
13 1
Replying to Sherayith • Aug 25, 2026
IMO it has a high rating because it's a very faithful adaption of a popular novel. It is almost beat-for-beat…
If this was made before like 2020, I would've think this is amazing. But after watching so many new fresh ones, and so many new concepts, this doesn't feel like something that matches 2026 vibe. That's all. I would definitely love it more if this was at least 2019, even though I would hate to see so many deaths.
1 0
On How Dare You!? • Aug 19, 2026
PS : If you want comedy, this is not it!
Just fnished watching and this is not what I wanted to watch. I wish I didn't watch it.
The first half is happy, comedy, fun, smooth and all, but the second half is depressing, death everywhere, crying, everything is slow and one sad scene after another. It's just full of sad things and making sad things ever more sad with things they say and with flashbacks.

I feel so depressed just by watching it. I wanted a comedy drama with a good plot and this was not even close to it. In the 2nd half, there's no comedy at all. Just sad, lonely, depressing things.
And the story didn't have many new things, other than few people transmigrating. It's just normal palace things and normal slow and boring romantic scenes. I don't understand why it has this high rating. Some parts were good. Specially in the first half. But the 2nd half, I wish I didn't watch it. I watched most parts in 2x speed, but still boring and slow

I'm so used to watching dramas with so many deaths, so I was ready for anyone dying and any number of deaths. but I don't understand what writers expect with these. It just makes us losing hope of everything and losing interest in the whole drama. I think this rating (8.5) is good only for the 1st half of the drama, the 2nd half, I give 6
4 2
On No Pain No Gain • Aug 14, 2026
I finished this 2 months ago and craving for something similar, but nothing is to my taste 😭 I wish they make a similar drama
2 5
On How Dare You!? • Aug 14, 2026
If you enjoy this, and if you want the super chill super short relaxed version of this, watch "No way, my bro is the emperor". Somehow it's not added to MDL yet, but I love it soo much. It's about two buddies and no any romance. But these two have so much in common.
2 1
On How Dare You!? • Aug 14, 2026
I'm on ep 18 and it's just so so. Not bad, sometimes I enjoy, but not particularly good There are too many slow motion scenes that ruins the vibe I like. And sometimes it feels like dragging. I liked A dream within a dream sooo much, but something is missing in this drama. But I kinda enjoy it
2 0
On Pan Yi Hong • Jul 29, 2026
Person Pan Yi Hong
Why is his new drama "No Way! My Bro Is the Emperor" is not inluded??? I love it!
2 1
Replying to Y_F • Jun 9, 2026
Title No Pain No Gain Spoiler
Wow! why is this not super popular??? This is definitely in my top 3 dramas this year! I don't even know where…
I think all the not satisfying parts started after the Sima brothers left.

First of all, Pei Qian always looked lonely even at the end, and I don't like it. And I'm really angry that Li Shi didn't appear in the last part, he is my favourite character! I hope they have a happy and cheerful ending with Li Shi, but the ending feels empty and lonely, even though it's supposed to be a happy ending.

They didn't answer so many questions.
First of all, why did they forget the part they had in the beginning? (everybody getting in to the plane scene). I thought they will show it at the end too! They didn't even mention anything about it anywhere else, right? They didn't even have anything to explain why Pei Qian looked sad in that scene.
And it's kinda sad to see Pei Qian's parents didn't get to live in that dream house.
And why did Pei Qian went on a vacation at the end?
And did he get rich and did he have his own house, vehicles and anything for himself at then end? was he able to give that house to his parents?
What I hate the most is, How lonely Pei Qian and Mr.Sima looked in the last episode.
I don't expect to have romance, but I thought Pei Qian will be happy and cheerful and satisfied at the end, specially the cheerful Li Shi and Pei Qian will be good friends and laughing type of a ending. He felt more and more lonely even though there are so many people around him.

And why did Pei Qian kept the old building, and nobody else know it or came with him, he just visited and left, felt more lonely again.
Also, he wrote the story again alone, nobody knows, again, lonely.
More than anything else, Sima's house at the end feels soooo scary, for me, it destroyed the vibe I had about the drama at the end.

I really really loved this drama until ep 23, and there were so many good, positive ways to end this, but I'm not very satisfied how they ended it.
5 1
On No Pain No Gain • Jun 9, 2026
Wow! why is this not super popular???
This is definitely in my top 3 dramas this year! I don't even know where to start. It's refreshing and a new concept. So enjoyable and full of positive, healing, but exciting, interesting plots.
Up until like ep 23, I thought this is he best drama I watched this year, and I gave 9.5, but after watching the last 3 episodes, I had to change it to 8.5

Until like ep 23, this is the best, I was already worrying about how I'm gonna miss them after the drama, but starting like ep 23, there was something missing or confusing or something not very satisfying, and I don't understand what that is exactly. But overall, this is sooo good!
6 2
Replying to Y_F • May 31, 2026
Omg! I can't believe I almost missed this because of the rating. How the hell does it have such low rating for…
And please don't expect any romance. There's no romance here. That is another reason I like this. I'm not a fan of romance. But of course there are ships you can ship.My favorite ships are Hwang dae myung and Jin Ae Ri, Tae in and Lee Chunja. And I kind of have an idea why some people might not like this. Maybe it's because How Dae myung and Skunk being the same silly guy, and it doesn't feel much depth when he is skunk, I also felt that a few times, but then I also enjoyed it and treated it as light and comedical.
2 0
On Stealer: The Treasure Keeper • May 31, 2026
Omg! I can't believe I almost missed this because of the rating. How the hell does it have such low rating for such a good drama??? with my current mood, I can give it 9, but it deserves at least 8.5 rating on MDL. Good acting, interesting and understandable plot, good humour and characters and the ending we love. I wanted enough actions and crime solving without getting too heavy, but having an actual interesting story that make sense.
This is exactly what I needed at the moment. Love it so much!
2 1
On Love You Teacher • Apr 20, 2026
I'm in episode 6 and omg! this is so good! This can be an educational and spreading awreness about child psychology series, and overall psychology, but an interesting one in that! The amount of psychological knowledge and awareness it gives in a creative interesting way is impressive! I think this can be recommended to psychology and education studies students. Every episode is filled with something beautiful and deep and presentit with a simple, light way. I'm in the process of healing myself, specially my inner child at the moment and since I'm studying about these concepts now, I understand all these methods they use. Of course some parts are a little too easy and simple than real life, since it's a drama, and that makes the series easy to watch, but they still give that message to the society.

I'm sure there's a lot of work they put to make this beautiful script. This really worth more recognition
4 0
On Love You Teacher • Apr 19, 2026
I just finished ep 2 and I'm almost crying. This is soooo beautiful! I thought it's going to be just a fantasy story, but didn't expect this plot! wow! The message it gives to the society about psychology is beautiful!
5 0
Replying to DaliLee • Apr 14, 2026
Interesting how people can have different opinions.I've seen hundreds of cdramas and think that Pursuit of Jade…
I agree with all the things you said. That's why I give around 8 in my rating.
And I've watched probably more than 100 Chinese dramas, but what I prefer is, an engaging, interesting plot.

About your second point, female characters being nice is actually one of the reasons I continued, that's something I like to see in dramas and yes it's not too common, but now I'm starting to see it in more and more dramas and I love it. And ond thing I loved was how the bullies get ridiculed, instead of everyone joining them idolising them. I loved that side, and I think that is the main reason I continued, again, I see that aspect also in more and more dramas and it's good!
The magical atmosphere is something I liked, but when the story is not interesting enough, that's not enough.
It's just this story is not engaging enough for me to watch. I might continue when I have nothing else to do. Not something I'm looking forward to.
Again, don't misunderstands, I'm not saying it's bad. It's just not engaging enough for me, which is what I search for when I watch something. And yeah I can see a lot of people liking this for several reasons. I'm not too much about the logic, but interesting and engaging, I didn't have it enough here, that's all. But I know different people expect different things and definitely a lot of people find this good for sure. I won't argue with that. I'm just saying what I felt and wanted to see if someone says something that will make me want to continue.
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 14, 2026
Now I have to stop believing in these ratings. I seriously don't understand why this should get anything above like 8.4. I'm at ep 19, and I'm mostly fast forwarding because there is nothing much interesting happening. My rating is maximum 8.1
This not bad, but nothing specifically good as well. I'm sure there are hundreds of dramas with a similar plot. The only good things are the visuals and how good Zhang Ling He look here. Zhang Ling He matches the character so well. All the costumes and editing are good, the good looking actors, intimate scenes, but those are like the only good things here. This was probably not very easy for most actors to do their parts, specially Chang yu's character, I have to say she did a good job, but overall, not very interesting drama or anything new.

Again, not bad, watchable, but not interesting either. I don't even see any reason to continue watching it. So many things I wanted to happen will never happen with the current situation at ep 19. I was thinking of dropping it in every single episode, but I thought things will get better since it has high rating, but everything becomes worse and I still don't quite understand this political situation properly.

This should be good for some audience, but not for me.
8 8
Replying to Earthstare • Mar 22, 2026
This actress looks like Bai lu.
I thought the same! When I think of something about Bailu when I was watching this, this actress's face replace Bailus face in my mind lol
0 1