Editorials
Replying to 10363167 • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
If she was with Park Jin - then yes, probably her.
ahh! in the end..we never got a chance to see them getting married :'(
0 0
Replying to Sivassassin • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
I was thinking the same too 😭😭
A sad ending in inevitable :'(
1 1
Replying to linacaromina • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
It had Jang house symbol. It was Kim Doju
ahh! in the end..we never got a chance to see them getting married :'(
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
Who are the 3 people that died?? I'm guessing one is Songrim leader and one is Jin mama. Who could be the third one? Maidservant Kim?
0 8
Replying to DrLazy • Jan 5, 2023
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
https://www4.myasiantv.cc/show/meeting-you-is-luckiest-thing-to-me/episode-6
thankyou soooooo much <3
0 0
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Dec 30, 2022
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
link to watch this after ep5 please :(
0 2
On Better Days • Nov 25, 2022
Title Better Days
Happy ending?
7 1
Replying to Raizo • Aug 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Seo Yul + So Yi = 🤢🤮
EXACTLY!!!
0 0
Replying to Alchemist • Aug 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
They are making us impatient with previews 😭
Yeah, I hope they don't rush it too much
1 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
will i start liking Go Won later on? coz dam i dont like him
Haha I'm sure you will! He's such a cutie later on😂😂
1 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Oct 16, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Loving the story so far. But I get really annoyed whenever that nosy doctor tries to get Rara's attention.
13 2
On Something about 1 Percent • Sep 5, 2019
Title Something about 1 Percent
It's a really cute RomCom ❤️❤️ loved the chemistry between main leads and also the story.
2 0
Replying to beatriz • Aug 27, 2019
Title W
yes^^
(correction) !! ! *
0 1
Replying to beatriz • Aug 27, 2019
Title W
yes^^
Thanks for the response! :) I watched the drama and fell in love with it ❤️❤️????
2 2
On Pinocchio • Aug 15, 2019
Title Pinocchio
Loved it! Such an intelligently written drama ????♥️♥️ there were no dull moments. I recommend it!
3 0
On W • Aug 10, 2019
Title W
Happy ending??
0 4
On About Is Love • Aug 5, 2019
Title About Is Love
The FL was too annoying and I wanted to drop this drama because of her. The only reason I continued was for ML and Ning Fei.
3 0
On Healer • Jul 24, 2019
Title Healer
I cannot put my love for this drama into words ????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ There wasn't a second of it that bored me. I loved every bit of it. I seriously recommend this drama to everyone.
7 0